Arguing over Royalty

*Three weeks later*

Zaryelle POV
Pedro is here for about two hours every morning then he's gone,all day. I take care of her alone with no help at all. Some one knocked on the door as I was getting her bottle. I took her up stairs really quick and came back down. I opened the door and Leeko was there. "First off lemme start by saying Congratulations, Heard you just had a baby girl. I know if she looks anything like her mother she has got to be the most beautiful thing in the world." He says. "Ummm,thanks." I say. "How you been?" He asked. "Stressed." I say as Royalty began to cry. "Hold on." I say and run up stairs, I brought her down with me and let him in so I could sit down. He looked at her and sat beside me. I held the bottle to her mouth so she would stop crying. "What's her name?" He asked. "Royalty." I say. He smiled. "Like her mother." He chuckled. "Hey can you hold her for a second while I do something." I say. He nodded and I placed her in his arms. I ran up stairs and I'm up there for two minutes and I hear. "Zaryelle what tf is this nigga holding my daughter?!" Pedro yelled I ran down stairs and looked at him, "I'm doing something real quick." I say. "So take her with you ain't no reason another nigga should be holding my baby!" He says. "Why are you making a big deal of nothing?" I ask. "Of Nothing?" He says. He took Royalty and left the house I followed after him and looked outside. "Where are you taking my daughter." I say. "It's our daughter, and some where away from you." He put her in nd strapped her in. "Where are you taking her!" I yell. He got in and drove off.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ik it's short buhhh this what it is for right now Imma work on my other books so imma put this one on hold for a lil