Mamma Mia!

Summary: You finally find out your girlfriend's deepest secret.

Pronouns: not used || Warnings: none

───── ⋅ ✮ ⋅ ─────

"Babe, have you seen my- what was that?" Your brows furrow the moment you enter the room and Natasha turns the TV off immediately.

"What was what?" She asks feigning innocence, which only makes your brows furrow even more.

"Why did you turn it off when I got here?" You ask, pointing at the TV, and your girlfriend shrugs as she says, "oh, it's nothing, I just didn't feel like watching anymore."

You don't buy a single word she says, and as you stare at her with your eyes narrowed, she holds your gaze with a casual one.

Determined to find out what it is, you move closer to the remote. To your surprise, Natasha does the same, preventing you to get to the object.

Raising your eyebrows in amused curiosity, you hold back a smile as you approach her.

And so you get into a fight over the remote control as if your lives depended on it.

Natasha seems determined to keep you from getting the item at all costs, which only makes you want it more.

In the end, you manage to snatch the device from her hand, and the redhead watches frozen in place while you turn on the TV.

"You're watching Mamma Mia?!" You ask, astonished, "I thought you said you hate musicals!"

"Mamma Mia is different." She grumbles, crossing her arms, and you look at her with an amused smirk. "Why?"

"Because it's a masterpiece." She answers then, and you have to hold back your giggle. "Shut up."

"I didn't say anything." You reply humorously, the amusement never leaving your face.

Natasha rolls her eyes then, taking the remote control from your hands with relative aggressiveness.

You get up, making your way to the door, and the redhead watches you with cautious curiosity. "Where are you going?"

"Just gonna get myself some water," you say as you leave the room, "and let Yelena know about what just happened."

"Y/n!" You start running as soon as your name comes angrily out of your girlfriend's mouth.

There's nothing scarier than angry Natasha Romanoff, but as you run away from her and toward the younger Black Widow, all you can do is laugh.