"Hey Y/N wake up!" Frank yelled. "We have work!"
Oh I didn't mention, we work at the same place. We have shifts together sometimes.
"Yeah I'm coming!" I yelled back at him.
I got out of bed and put my work clothes on.
We work at a gas station together, good pay for such a place but it's fun when Frank or some of my other coworkers are around.
I ate breakfast and then hurried outside.

I hopped into Frank's car and he drove us to the gas station.
He parked in the back and we went in.
"Hey guys" one of our coworkers, James smiled. "Right on time, I can go home"
"See ya tomorrow" Frank said.
James was working from 12 am last night to 8 am. Long shifts, a better pay than some places.

"I'll be at the front so you can go in the back" I said to Frank. "We can change every 2 hours"
"Sure thing dude" he nodded.
He went to the break room and left the door open.

I got thirsty so I grabbed myself a Coke and put a couple dollars in the register.
I was sitting around, looking at my phone and drinking my Coke when I heard the bell on the door ring.
"Welcome" I said looking up, only to see the familiar curly haired guy.
Oh fuck. aaaaaaaaaaa
"Oh hey, it's you from yesterday" he said. "I didn't introduce myself, Ray Toro" reaching his hand out for me to shake.
"Y/N Y/L/N" I said, shaking his hand. "What can I get ya?"
"I'll take a hotdog and a black coffee"
"Sure thing man"

I started heating up a hotdog for Ray and asked Frank to come make the coffee so I could chat with Ray for a moment.

"I'm coming!" Frank yelled. There was a crash in the break room.
I ran to check what happened only to find Frank on the floor with a flowerpot in pieces right next to him.
"Just get up and go" I sighed. "It's the guy I bumped into yesterday"
"I'll sneak you a picture of him while you're chatting" he winked, walking to the front to make the damn coffee.
Fucking hell Frank. You crazy bitch.
I went after him and started chatting with Ray.

"So me and 2 friends of mine are going to a comic shop opening party tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd wanna come along?" He asked.
"Sure, we have a day of tomorrow anyways" Frank said.
Ray slipped his number to me and smiled as Frank gave him the coffee.
"Thanks guys, I'll see you tomorrow!"
"Bye Ray" I said.
"I got you a picture of himmm" Frank said with a grin on his face.
"Thanks I'll pin it to my wall" I said, half jokingly. I was gonna put it on a board I have in my closet so no one can see it.
Frank whipped out a polaroid picture of Ray and handed it to me.
"You're welcome man"
"I didn't even ask for this you crazy fuck"