5.

"Oh that's okay" Frank said. "It takes time to figure out"
"All I know right now is that Ray is an angel" I said with a smile.
"Are you sure you didn't take any pills?"
"Yes, I just said what I was thinking"
"That's cool"

Frank swerved into the driveway and turned off the car. Not soon after Ray's car parked onto the side.
"Y/N thinks you're an angel on earth" Frank said as Ray got out of the car.
"Oh? Thank you? That's very sweet" Ray chuckled.
"Fuck you Frank" I said, hitting his shoulder.
"Owww" Frank whined. "That's mean"
I just walked over to the door and opened it.

I stepped in and turned on the lights only to find a body laying on the floor in a pool of blood. The hair made it clear.
"Ray?" I asked, my voice trembling again.
"Please get up"
I walked over to him. His eyes were lifeless and his face was cold. The bright smile was wiped off and he no longer radiated warmth.
"Ray please"
I kneeled down and took his hand in mine.
"You're not dead, get up"

I opened my eyes, the familiar warmth was back, Ray was holding me up.
"You almost fell" he said. "Is something wrong, do you need professional help?"
"No I- I need to sit down" I said.
Frank went to the kitchen and started cooking some spaghetti.
"You're literally a ray of sunshine" I said to Ray as he walked me to the couch.
"That's so nice" he sighed with a smile.
He sat down next to me and ruffled my hair.
"You haven't eaten much today" Frank said, handing me a plate of spaghetti. "Eat up" he stabbed a fork into the spaghetti.
"Thanks Frankie" I nodded and started eating.

When I was done Frank came over and sat down on my other side. "Feeling better?"
"I think so yeah" I said.
"Good" Ray said. "It's already late, I should go home"
I grabbed his hand gently but firmly. "Stay, please, I feel like something bad will happen to you if you go" I whispered. Ray gave me a confused confused look but agreed.
"On the other hand, I think it's better if I stay for the night"
"The couch is yours man" Frank said, going into his room.

"You're not really okay, are you?" Ray asked.
"No I'm not, something is wrong with me and I don't know what it is" I said, I was talking faster than normal.
"Okay, try to calm down, nothing bad will happen to me, or Frank, we're safe, you're safe, everything is okay. You're just tired and stressed"
I felt Ray pull me into a hug. "I've got you, remember?"
He ran his fingers through my hair and smiled.
"Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning"
I went to my room and shut the door.
Fucking hell.
I opened my closet, took a pen and doodled a heart on the picture of Ray.
I've been blessed with an angel and a ray of sunshine together as one person.