CHAPTER 2 ~ Exam

~One month later of training

One day before the exam~

Astra was tired. Not just "oh I need sleep," no it was "I wanna die, my body hurts."

During the month of training, she seemed to master: Kicking, Punching, learning how to run and jump faster and higher, and is pretty much done when it comes to acro and flexibility.

She left the basement after her training session, as she usually did, and walked up to her room.

Then face-planted on top of her pillows. "Why does training hurrrtt" she groans. Her dad came in, "Hey, when your ready, and don't feel like dying, lunch is ready. I made mac'n'cheese"

She put up a thumbs up, slowly looking up. As he was turning away, "Hey, do you think I can make it in UA this year..?" "Of course your gonna make it in, it else that training would've gone to waste." He turned away leaving her room.

She eventually got up to give eat.

~The Next Day

"Daaaaaddd, I'm nervous..." "Don't worry, you'll be fine" She made her way towards the entrance of UA, the most prestigious high school.

She was so nervous, she almost bumped into someone. "Sorry, whoever you are.." She said turning around to see them. It has seemed she had bumped into  a wall, rather then a person. She looked at it for a split second it better confusion.

Who would've thought, she would apologize to a wall..not her that's for sure.

~Astra POV~

I

made my way inside, after the uh "wall incident". As I got inside I looked in surprise, 'How does anyone even AFFORD this?!' I kept my mouth shut as I waited for everyone to get inside. I slightly fiddled with my sleeve as I waited.

 I slightly fiddled with my sleeve as I waited