4

"Did my brother ever tell you he also used to work at Mooji's?" I asked James as soon as he plopped onto the chair in physics class.

"Nah," he scratched his chin and paused before saying, "in fact i think he's only said like six words to me before ever."

"What were they?" I asked, almost afraid of the answer.

"Who the fuck are you again?" he chuckled after and recalled asking leo if he wanted to play video games with him, and JJ.

Not completely surprised by his answer I continued to ask him questions if he knew anyone named 'Yorch' or 'Sangwon'.

More importantly, since he was well acquainted with almost every student at our school.

He mentioned he had heard of a kid named Yorch who graduated the year before.

The same as Leo too.

But he didn't recognize the name sangwon and asked if I was okay in the head, to which I responded by smacked him on the back of the head.

Whimpering quietly, we returned to the lesson.

-

The familiar jingle of the metal entrance doors opening greeted us when all three of us walked in, JJ trailing behind us like a lost puppy.

Woochan surprisingly, at the cash register greeted us with a warm,

"Oh look, dumb, dumber, and dumbest arrived."

"Who's classified under 'dumbest'?" JJ asked.

"Perhaps all three of you if i can help it," Woochan snorted before waving his hand out to signal Sangwon to leave his work unattended to.

He apparently had been stocking items on the stationary shelves that had been quite popular in demand.

Scratch and sniff stickers

"Oh hey guys, welcome!" he waved.

We greeted him back warmly. but something caught my attention when Sangwon looked at me for a second.

Or rather, he smiled at me. but when he saw James leaning on me in a friendly/jokingly clingy way, his eyes seemed to darken.

I tried not to think much about it, but i didn't know whether to feel good or bad about it.

Woochan clapped his hands together to grab our attention, "today is more of an orientation day for you three. I'll have Junil show you around and how things work. If you have any questions feel free to ask him or me."

Though he seemed to irk at the thought of us getting within six feet of him to ask for assistance.

He wasn't finished, "Sangwon, do you mind coming to my office for a minute? I need a small favor from you."

Sangwon nodded and followed him to his office while we stood and waited for this 'Junil' person to arrive.

This was gonna be a hell of an afternoon.