How it all started

Chapter 1

I didn't  remember  that it was Friday and I had a appointment  with an client  at 9:am I didn't hear my alarm ring on my phone,  but luckily  my cousins was around . I heard a knock on my door I got up and open my door I saw my cousin standing at  my door  asking me if I'm  not going  to work . " I said ohhh shit what's the day  he reply saying its Friday ".

I ask for the time and it was pass my appointment  time I immediately  start searching for my phone I found my phone under my bed  and saw 51 missed from my client I immediately  called back and it rang  straight  to voice-mail, I left a voice-mail telling him I will be running a little late , knowing it's more than a little late. 

I rushed  quickly into the bathroom  and got in the shower my body was still hot but I had to hurry and get dress I couldn't miss my  appointment  and it was my first client after studying to be a therapist  since long so I had to make a first impression  but, dammm well this ain't it .

I got out the shower and saw the number calling back I answer  immediately  while hurrying to get dress for work .  "

"Yes  this is Cohen-Jones Ohh hi I'm  mimi I'm   your therapist  sorry I'm  running a little late I just got a little distracted but I will be there in the next 20-25  mins  is that an issue ?

"No that's okay "

Alrite see you soon .

I hang up and got  fully dress , I ask my cousin to drop me at the bus stop , but while on the  way I notice there wasn't any taxi so he had to bring me straight  to work I hurried trying to not let myclient stay for too long .

I got out the car and head staright into the building signing my name and head to my office . While heading to the office I saw some kids playing I stop and laugh adoring them can't  wait until I've mines.

I pull the door and head into my  office  and that's when I saw him, yes  Cohen-Jones a tall dark handsome guy . Dark chocolate with mix pretty hair in his uniform I swore I Immediately felt weak and I don't normally  feel that way but those lips be calling me 😩.

I shake my head and whisper  to myself behave you know better you don't date men  in uniform. 

He ask if I was okay I reply back saying yes .

As I sat there getting ready  writing up my book, I remembered  seeing his face before   in a hotel   we both got book for the same room. 

I pull my glasses up to my face some more , grab my chair with my book and pen getting ready to start off my day. 

"Hi goodmorning "I'm   Shaniece Smith but my friends call me  mimi , but for you its Dr.Smith introducing I said introducing myself .

"I  name Joel ok .

"Excuse  me lets try that again introduce yourself properly  and state the reason why you're  here" . 

"Kmft again Joel Cohen-Jones  JDf solider 23 reason why I'm here is because of  disciplinary action are you going to help me or not miss what ever your name  want to be ".

"Excuse  me who you think you're talking to  like that you've no respect 😒  I'm  not your mama,  neither did I sleep with you , you have no manners. Let's try this one more time go ahead again"  .

"Sigh I'm  Joel Cohen-Jones a solider that's all kmft ".

"That's it you have no manners no respect now I see why you here I will be writing up your file and be sending it back to your sergeant 🤦‍♀️😒".

That's it have a nice morning. 

He kissed his teeth and took his stuff and head through the door .

I can't believe I wasted  my fucking time for this idiot piece of shit coming out of my bed for the disrespect .

I sat there thinking this idiot didn't change from the time I meet him in that hotel same nasty stinking attitude 😒.  I shake my head and  went on break .

I check my schedule  to see of I had anyone else in for today but I saw that I was free , I called the JDF base at  moneague to notify them about the altercation   I've with one of their members.  But  the phone rang straight to voice-mail.

I closed my office and headed out to close up and head back home , I spent 2hrs with this bitch while I could've been home doing something useful sigh 😕 idiot  I whispered to myself .

I got outside and head towards the car park and waited on my number bus to come , when I heard some shot fired I didn't know where to turn I froze , I was shocked  I began  to shake like a fucking leaf I could hear the shot fired coming closer and closer to me I couldn't  move .

I wanted to move but I wouldn't fear took our my body I thought I was the one who got shoot that's how close the shot was fired .

I was scared I couldn't look up because I was scared and nervous shaking at one point I thought I pee on myself that's how bad it was hearing persons screaming and running .

I only felt when my body hit the ground and their I was  with this idiot laying on top of me I whispered  to my self this rude ass bitch ,  he said you didn't hear I said get down I push him off me and kiss my teeth and said I could've handle it myself.

Ohh with you picking up a shot in the head , ohh you welcome by the way as he walked off . I quickly walked out of the bus park to another area , no bus was coming that  side because of the the incident that happen. I came out of the bus park and start walking , the sun was hot and there wasn't no shady for me to stand under so I start walking , I got a taxi to head back to linstead.

While sitting in the taxi I know I heard a voice that sound just like that devil I encounter today ohhh lord mighty god can my day get any worst I said to myself . 🙄🤦‍♀️.

I turn around and our eyes make four ohhh so you following me now ,  I kissed my teeth and said what's on you follow while I rolled my eyes.

I was dying to reach home to get out of these clothes and just relax in my bed and listen some song. Finally after a 1/2 hour drive from moneague  to linstead I finally can breathe  the air of relaxation  of not seeing or hearing that idiot month or us breathing the same air .

I hurried got home took off my clothes and went in the shower,  and all was replaying back in my head was the incident  of what happen today how I could've lost my self . I got out the shower and dry off and got some clothes on start aging  some music and preparing dinner for my self since I will be home alone tonight its nothing heavy .

I came back in my room closed the door , grabbed  my book and start making some points and seeing if I got anything plan for the next day. I saw that I was free , I check to see the time and see that it was still early and nothing to do so I just   start cleaning , I was bored so I start cleaning and listen music to keep my company .

My phone ring , caller ID my mother o said to myself ohh lord what could this be now 😫. I answer the phone she said how are you are you okay 👌 I said yes just to my knowledge,   I know she was going to say something stupid .

"How was work"?

Work was okay  "how about yours"?

Not bad , mimi I'm  just a little concern about you out of all three kids you're the some still single no kid, no man what's up with you she said ?

I said mummy I don't want to talk about this , I'm  fine I don't need a man, she reply everyone needs someone  find a man have sex and get a child you're lonely .

I replied back that I was okay , she said well I set you up with one of my coworkers sons he will be calling you please be nice she said .

I replied back goodnight mother have a goodnight I don't  need no man I'm  okay thank you . I hang up the phone and head back to my cleaning dancing and singing my songs while cleaning, time passed I didn't notice night came I check my phone to see the time and i notice it was after 5 , I went to make a cocktail and read my book .

While reading my book I felt my eyes burning so I know it's bed time , I called to alexa to set time at 6 am  for the next day . Alexa turn off light I closed my book it was bed time for me after all that happen today it  was time for me to get some rest .