GYM 2 🔗⛓

Dammm that head feel good asf hmmmm, I got out of the bathroom and went back straight to the gym I grab my bag quickly so she don't come ketch me quickly quickly I head to the door deff that's all these bitch good for head and sex.

"Shit my phone fuck I forgot it shit shit " I got out of the car and notice she was heading out I quickly hide shit please don't let her see me I whisper to myself . Finally look up and the coast was clear a deep breath in and out thank god , I quickly went back inside to see if I saw my phone found it thank god.

I got out and enter in the car and drove off I couldn't stop think about shaniece and how I wanna tap that ass so bad, just to hear her moan and screaming out my name shit fuck dammm this bitch.

POV Shaniece

Okay so he agree to come tomorrow so I need to get my hair done and all that shit I need to find something nice to wear tomorrow something sexy, but first let me get some washing done ohh lord I'm so tired .

I wonder what he's like under all that clothes , how those hands feel rubbing on thigh, and what those lips taste like , I start imagine all these things " shit hmmmm fuck I said softly hmmm biting my lips " shit snap out of it shaniece this isn't you.

We don't men in uniform especially soldiers they are all dogs they can't be please all they do is lie and cheat feeling like they can use their occupation to pick up females , and these young people have no sense falling for these trap like a mouse with a cheese.

"father god I'm making this promise to you I won't be giving any man my cookie or allowing anyone to put their hand in my cookie draw unless its marriage a matter of a fact no soldier or police won't even see or taste this cookie .

POV JOEL

It's Sunday what am I gonna do the boys be chilling with their females shit just gonna play some game and chill , let me just hold a shower first fuck I need a hair I can't let her see me like this I look like a mad man. I will be seeing her tomorrow so I need to look sharp and in no time she will be all over me like these bitches , but that ass I wonder how that sound an a backshot fuck " I start imagine that pretty mouth of hers on this sucking it while looking in my eyes "fuck I shake my head wtf this can't be real . 

Deff know I'm bored and lonely low key wish I had someone to Netflix and Chill with but all these bitches see and want is just sex sigh, nothing more it's so hard to find a good girl these day's, It's late so I will just go to bed I'm so bored I turn off the light and head to bed.

POV Shaniece 

I felt hungry but its late I wanted to text him and ask what's up but I'm scared I don't know how to so I walk around the room for the last 10 mins thinking about what the hell I would say . Finally I gather the guts to do so I ring the phone and hang up , fuck I started to jump with my nerves killing me and butterflies in my belly hope he answer cause I'm bored maybe this way I can get to know him a little better .

Phone ring " Aye shane are you are you buys?  if not can we grab some ice cream I know it's kind a   late even though it's after 8 but I'm bored. 

POV JOEL

"Hello Good night who's this?"

POV  Shaniece 

"It's shaniece are you free?"

POV JOEL 

"I was just about to go to bed why you okay ebnoy?"

POV Shaniece 

"Excuse me who you talking to like that "

POV JOEL

"sorry didn't meant  it like that " it just a name of dark skin females" 

POV Shaniece 

"ohhh do I look like I make porn ?"

POV JOEL

"I mumble under my voice damm you miserable asf you mentally slow asf "

POV Shaniece 

"what you jus say idiot ? you know what fuck you never mind you dammm idiot I hang up the phone why did I even call hmmmmm chooo "

POV Shane 

"wtf she just say and wtf did she just called me hell no , as I jump out of bed this ******* be rude and no manners " .

POV Shaniece 

"Yes how may I help you ?" 

POV JOEL

"First of all you have no manners you call my f phone and being rude asf"

POV Shaniece 

"idc you be rude"

Pov JOLE 

Shut the fuck up did I tell you that you can speak ? no  so why the hell you beating up your gum ,speak when you're spoken to who the fuck you think you be ? I said shut the fuck up shaniece when I'm done speaking you will talk but for now let me speak, I'm so tired of you and your nasty bitch attitude that's why you don't have or can't keep a fucking man  your mouth be rude asf. Have a  little manners you talking about me having issue maybe you should step in my office and release some of that tension you have rude asf  good night see you tomorrow .  

POV Shaniece 

"Fuck what the hell just happen I look at the phone in shock like what the hell nobody ever talk to me like that not even in that tone of voice" . I sat down on the bed looking on the phone like child wtf who the hell this nigga think he be and then have the heart to say goodnight.