THERAPY SESSION 2

today wasn't bad as how i thought it might be but damm she is fine like a glass of red wine fuck she smells like vanilla , her lips red as cherry and her eyes big and bright under those glasses but she miserable asf like young female acting like a granny before time smh lol dwl ohhhhh well. But I'm more in love with her dark chocolate skin smooth and sexy

Why the fuck am I thinking about her she's not my type love me some bad bloodclaat gyal she's just nerd from country what can she do, bored asf fuck kinda sucks nothing having someone of your own to feel clingy and annoyed the fuck out of sigh I wonder what relationship feels like a happy hand healthy relationship.

Talk about that let me call the dawgs and see what's up maybe we can touch road link some bitches and touch at one club it's been a while we link up.

Yow y'all wanna link up and touch the club?

Group chat : nah bro having a date night say tomorrow?

ahh fuck y'all hardly have time to hang out link up and fuck bitches anymore it's always about cuddling with y'all females sigh kool.

Groupchat: fuck you man lol dwl no worries you soon find the one and i hope it's soon.

POV SHANIECE

Today wasn't bad smooth therapy today no back and fourth but he deff looks nice today those lips be sexy asf just the way how he licks them, the smiles and dimples hands soft asf damm he's sexy. I couldn't'[t get my mind off him everything i do i see him or smell him iI honestly don't know whats the issue but this motherfuker better chill.

Is like I wanted to taste him and feel him all over me, wanted to touch my body from the sound of his voice and the smell of his cologne ohhhhh lord only god knows how I fight the feeling not to touch myself.

I pour a while of red wine turn on my tv and play some song but I was deff in the horny feeling i wanted someone to just bend me over choke me and fuck me hard I shake my head fighting the temptation and the feeling to lay on my back open my legs and rub my clit.

I decide to just cook some dinner and scroll through social media to ease my mind and my soul but i don't know if this is a sign but as i went on IG his picture pops up looking fuckish and suckable I slammed down my phone down and head in the shower to cool off. I couldn't do nothing my mind was all
over the place heart beating fast lips wetting the feeling to touch my self in the shower is so bad " I said to myself wtf is wrong with me I can't stop thinking about him his lips , his eyes , his smile everything just turn me on " .

I turn off the shower lay against the wall and start rubbing my clit I honestly don't know where this feelings coming from but all I wanted to just open wide for him and just suck that cock off I shake my head but the thought of him start coming to I start rubbing my nipples and biting my lips as I touch myself rubbing my clit.

Legs shaking eyes rolling body shaking like a fucking leaf I wanted to scream so bad feels like I'm going crazy i just wanted more and more and not stoping I couldn't breathe cold sweat washing that's how bad it was fingers couldn't help , I had to go for my rose and Jesus I cans say I was the light the white light cause I was surely not on earth . The more I cum is the more i want it and the more I see his face picturing him naked kissing my body and placing me on my knees as his cocky rock against my lips making it slipper and wet .

Feeling that dick head on lips making it sloppy sucking on the balls and gagging for life tasting those yummy babies of his as they slide down my throat while he continue throat fucking me .

I scream on top of my voice squeezing my breast and feeling the life out of my legs leaving me I cry tears of joy my body feels so light I feel so weak all I wanted to do was to sleep not feeling for no food I just shower and just head into bed with just panties I just wanted to sleep that's all .

I do t understand why I'm feeling like  this he ain't my type he looks boring but fucking if you get what j mean but those lips dammm looks good asf I would just suck on them smh I whisper to myself melanin behave he ain't your type now come go to sleep .