Supermarket 🥦🥕

Chapter 2

Pov Joel 

Damm its morning already 😪 I wish it wasn't as yet now I gotta get up out of the bed 😩, I get my check my phone to see the time and notice it was after 6 going 7 . I jump out of bed did my morning prayer 🙏 , then some work out to start my morning off .

I look in the mirror and admiring myself dammm I'm sexy asf now I see why girls be dying over me 😉 I spread my bed and head straight to the bathroom brush my teeth and wash my face.

I look in the mirror and said damm I'm fine went in the kitchen to make breakfast 😋 thinking about what I'm gonna make , " egg , Plantain, sausage and toast bread sounds great" I got the pot and everything ready when a thought just hit me I miss being on the road 🙃 .

I miss being in my uniform 😪 miss being outside dammm I miss being outside with the dawgs and in my uniform , that's what I use to get the girls 👧 🤪. If it wasn't for that bitch and her bad mouth I wouldn't be here " I slammed my hand on the counter" .

Suddenly a cold feeling and thought come to my mind I couldn't stop thinking about what's her name shaniece, my therapist dammm she hot 🔥 I really wanted to call her and apologize about the other day in the office ,and for the words I said to her but I don't know her name neither her address or number.

My Sargent look her up and that's how I got suck with her as my therapist 🤪 but damm mama body be killing that ass be sexy I should be the one clapping them cheeks 😏. I shake my head and clear my thoughts wtf is wrong with you yow not every female you see you should fuck dammm I got more body counts than anything thing .

I made breakfast 😋 and wash up the plate 🍽 😋 then I remember my mom called and ask me to bring her to the Supermarket , deff know I didn't want to go any where out of all my brothers she choose me like dammm man. I remember what I wanted for dinner
So I decided to just go and get the things 🙃.

I called my sister  and told her I'm gonna get ready now so she should as well.

"Any nana get ready I'm gonna head in the shower now so just do what you gotta do" .

I turn the music on and head in the shower 🚿 dammm this dick is huge, I haven't have sex in like 3 days now gonna call one my bitches over later, but I can't hold this gotta nut .

I rub and close my eyes but the only thing I could've picture is my therapist face and that fine ass of hers, I shake my head like wtf yow 😒 creepy 😐 , I watch a porn video on Twitter to help me nut faster and I deff I did the moan was loud asf thought the neighbors hear me 😄.

I turn on the shower fuck the water cold 💧🥶,  I hurry and took a shower but as I step out I felt like I wanted to take a shit like why the fuck this always happen 🤦‍♂️. I grabbed my phone and sit on the toilet and text my Nana I will be running a little.

I finish using the toilet fuck gotta head back into the shower 🚿 😒 again smh , I went back and took a quick wash off and headed to my room , took out my clothes but I forgot my underpants like fuck who does that .

I finally got dress after 1/2 hour  of trying on clothes finally I found something I think I look nice in 👌 ready for the road. Outside in a di gyal them mouth side 🤪, I jump in the car aye alexa call big sister  .

I try calling my her 5 times no answer this is why I don't like bringing  people any where they don't know time , I know I gotta wait on her to finish ready I just know 😤choo.

Finally I got her I'm coming now so get ready , I got her and ask what we gonna do , " we heading to the supermarket to get some things then the hardware "