File Reading 📚

Chapter 4

Pov Shaniece

Finally I got  home change my clothes and sort out the things , putting what need to go in the refrigerator in the fridge and what to go in the bread pan.

" deff know I'm tired 😫 " what a day 😴 the day is almost finish and it just started I said as I sit down thinking about what I'm going to do now. 

I grabbed my phone and searched for Shane Blake , I went through his files just to get a better understanding of him and what is the reason why he's in therapy. I called the moneague office and spoke to the person in charge asking them to send his file over so I could  find more information on him .

" I don't know why  they choose me to work with the JDF department for counseling cause you have some.......  I don't even want to say the names, they be rude and disgusting say anything that comes to their mouth 😒,without any care in the world.

I got his files and start reading dammm he as a bad temper, rude mouth 😒 been in the army for 2 years first in his class not bad, but why is he in thou I ask ? I start reading more and then I notice a writing in red.

" fighting on campus causing physically arm to a female and a male broken bones and dislocated shoulder " dammm wtf. I said to myself and they sent him to me he needs psychological evaluation I can't help him I can't believe they sent a mad rassclaat man to me for help .

I immediately call the moneague office but no answer and it wasn't late I kept trying and finally someone picked up, can I speak to sergeant Williams its important , " hold one min let me check if he's in" .

I waited like for 10 mins , " sergeant Williams speaking " Mr Williams shaniece here what in the name of Jesus you sent a mad  man to me for help , I can't help him he needs to see a psychology this is out of my lead.

" No No wait cohen-jones is a good kid he just have a bad temper and need a little guidance," an how so how can I help him are you blind don't you see its a man mad in clean clothes that 😒.

No no just help him, He's a good kid alrite " I don't know if I can but I will try " you've been warn that's a mad man in clean clothes.

I hang up the phone and continue reading his file damm he's bright 7 cxc not bad, I saw all of his  information regarding his social media pages so I said it won't hurt to search , ohhh lord mighty God who told me to damm he's fine like a rassclaat glass of red wine I lick my lips , smh wtf snap out of it shaniece .He's your patient and he's mad don't even think about it I said to myself  . 

Muscles, arms & chest be sexy asf them lips be hitting dark and fine 🙂 😩, I said to myself I imagine him  in so many ways being on my menu and all sort of things dammm my blood run cold and my body shakes.

Pov JOEL

Dammm I can't get her out of my head worst the smile of her perfume got me hook like rat to a trap , I drop my mom home and headed home 🏡 I honestly couldn't stop thinking about her in the car. I know my mom won't come off this topic ,now she's gonna annoy me about her father God go with me .

I reach home and got the things out the car 🚗 and head in the house 🏠 dammm it feels lonely not having any one to come home to or anything like that I smh , these bitches these days don't want nobody just some dick🍆💦 to suck and money that's all.

I pack the things out and sat down bored not knowing g what to do , its Saturday night and honestly I'm not feeling the vibes to go out , just gonna call one of my bitches over . I hate these night  cold and lonely just want someone to Netflix and chill with.