°°𝟐°°

• Street Affection •August

Street Affection
August.27.2020
𝑾𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝑾𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒔 𝑶𝒏𝒆, 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏' 𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒕

KT sat on the couch that resided in Glizz's apartment, he sat next to his homeboys whilst they smoked and caught up with him.

"Y'know them bitches been screaming free KT since yo ass got locked up." Bam Bam mentioned while sparking his blunt.

KT scoffed " not surprised, bitches always gon' want attention."

Glizz nodded, " yeah Keisha and nem' are always asking 'when is KT getting out?' , Like shorty, if I knew do you really think I'd let yo opp ass know?" He reached for the blunt that Bam sparked, taking a long pull from it.

" What that nigga Jamal say ' bitches be bonkers', on bro they do." Lo muttered from his slumped position, he was seated to the right of KT.

"They were also screaming free, Dre, Rome and Doug. They say free em' so that when a nigga free they spot secured. Fake loyalty shit."

"Real shit, ain't say shit else when niggas found out Doug had life. Like where was all that enthusiasm befo'." Rum commented while shaking his head.

"Knowing damn well that a couple of them hoes lives next to the opps and be letting them niggas hit."

"How you trying to play both sides, and think niggas gon' fuck with you like loyalty actually holds something with you." Ricky scoffed.

KT chuckled, " Right! Ain't come visit a pimp or nothing but you screaming free me."

" On some contradicting shit, like bitch youn' even know me foreal. What's my real name?" He paused for emphasis. "Oh, like I thought." The others chuckled.

KT was locked up for two years and even though he was behind four walls he's seen a lot of things change.

He witnessed homies become flaw and people who he knew would always have his back die. Life was unfair and coming to that realization quickly makes it easier to live.