°°𝟔°°

September

September.17.2020

"But you always entertain the shit." Bam lectured, glaring down at Tae " nigga don't even be sayin' nothing for real and you be on his ass."

Katan walked into Glizz's apartment to his friends in a heated argument — it has been an almost daily occurrence for Katan to be over here, give or take his more occupied days, today was no different. It was about 3 or 4 p.m. now and Zeek had just picked him up and brought them over (including Ameri and Maja).

The girls were still in the car though, they didn't feel like getting out at the moment.

KT's brows furrowed as he fully stepped into the living room, looking on as Bam and Tae got into it.

"Sound like you taking up for the nigga, y'know he be sayin' shit and it's about us." Was Tae's weak defense.

"Nigga quoted a song, you already said he fed so of course the bitch gon' be indirect with his shit. You be on the internet waiting for him to say something, " Bam scoffed and scrunched his nose " I ain't taking up for his ass but I never knew we was on some net shit."

"It's never that deep." Lo spoke up, voice strained from the pull he just took from the spliff, "Let him talk his shit."

"You sayin' it ain't that deep but niggas got real beef in da' streets. That internet shit is for internet ass niggas. We already know how Jordan move so why entertain him."

The moment Katan heard that name his ears started to ring and a malicious heat coursed through him — his eyes glazed over as his mind went back to a time he was never fond of .

"Jordan did that shit KT!" Zeek was breathless from running a couple of blocks to get here — he was in a hurry and needed to tell Katan the unpleasant news.

" He da' one that told him to set us up!" Zeek gritted, "He planned all that shit Katan!"

"What?" Katan asked dubiously, trying to wrap his mind around the whole situation, bad news was just starting to pile up, giving them no time to breathe.