[1] THE BEES 😨😨IN YO HEADAASN

{Kyle Brofloski POV}

      It was a cold winter day, and I could hear the teacher babbling on about how fake Kylie Jenners ass was. Like... what the fuck? I have to help Stan and the others study for the state tests because they're all about ACTUALLY GODAMN IMPORTANT THINGS!!

I rolled my eyes when I looked at the front and saw the teacher so I decided to distract myself by looking out the windows.

My eyebrows were furrowed as personally I was thinking 'Fucking hellllll'.

Yes I know, not the most thoughtful thing you would expect but. Hey, I am tired, and annoyed.

I rambled on aimlessly in my own thoughts, I tapped a beat on my collar bone as I lowered further into my desk. There was a strange stuffiness in my head and I wanted it to leave.

I looked over at some of the other students to distract myself from the weird sensation.

Kenny was playing with the paper he was given to "write notes" despite the fact most of the lesson was actually opinionated debate..?

Eric was obviously equally annoyed. He had a full scowl on his face. These are the types of things that make me realize, despite the fact I'm a ginger Jew from New Jersey. Me and Cartman are somehow still friends.

I glanced over at Stan, he shifted around in his seat a bit. He turned and looked over at me for a second and smiled. His cheeks made his eyes go into a squint.

I sat up straight in my chair and grinned back. Wait, why did I sit up so quickly? Why the hell would I care what "impression" I made on my super best friend since we were.. well shit. I don't know!

Heat rose to my cheeks in embarrassment, what if he noticed me freaking out!! Oh come on Kyle your making the situation worse..

I noticed the feel of the room, and the level of sensory change so I assume that the bell will ring soon.. annnnnddd-

*RING*
*RING
*RING*

Some kids shot up from their seats, while some of us just took our time to stand up, cleaning off the surface of the desk.

"Hey Kyle!" Stan said as he walked over to my desk, which I was slapping aggressively with my sleeve.

Don't ask why because I don't know either.

"Oh hey dude," I smiled down at him.

"W-well do you wanna hang out after school? I mean, with Kenny and.. maybe Cartman? Should we invite him..?" Stan said with a strangely scratchy tone.

"Shut it hippie!!" Cartman yelled back at us.

I burst out laughing at the stupid reaction he had. I hit stan on the shoulder a couple times.

"Ow dude! What the heck?!" Stan yelped after the 3rd hit came in with a loud 'thump'.

"O-oh sorry.." I realized I hit a bit too hard for my own liking, my hand even kinda hurt.

"Mrphmrumylelnam, mreh?"( I could hang out, where?) Kenny asked, swinging his leg over a desk to get over to where we were.

"There's an empty aisle right there man," I deadpanned.

"Kyle , what crawled up your ass?" Kenny said, pulling down the part of his parka that muffled his speech, while of course doing the rock face with one eyebrow down and one going up.

I rolled my eyes at that comment (further proving his point) and said "Well I think we could hang out at my house, my parents are going to be with Ike. They won't be back until like.. 8?"

Cartman then interrupted with a very kind, "That sounds pretty kewl Kahl. Too bad.. I don't wanna get infected by your JEW!"

I abruptly grabbed him by the shoulders and looked him in the eyes. He jumped a little bit at the sudden movement.

"That sentence was not grammatically correct, but grammarly could help."

He looked extremely confused to my response since normally I ignore, glare at him, or say "Shut the fuck up Cartman!"

Why am I acting different today..? Hmmm.

"Hey do you guys know why I'm acting stranger than usual?" I questioned my friend group, who have all quite obviously noticed.

"Welll... how many hours of sleep have you gotten?" Stan asked politely.

"About 3 hours, 4 the day before that.."

Stan who was taking a swig of his thermos almost choked, "7 hours in 2 days?!"

"Yeah-"

"That's 2.2 times less then your supposed to have!" Stan yelped.

"looks like my tutoring worked to some extent," I raised my eyebrows with a pleasantly surprised look,  "Soooo... does my house sound good..?"

The group looked among each other and agreed, Kyles house did sound somewhat nice.

We walked out the door of the class room to get to our lockers, Kenny jumped to slap the door frame. Cartman slapped the back of his head for "showing off."

At my locker Stan came up to join me, "Dude, are you almost done?" he asked with a slightly annoyed tone, "Your taking forever."

"Yeah,  just hold on a second," I replied half paying attention, I was struggling to zip up my backpack.

"Alright, you know what- just let me do it," he said, tired of waiting.

He grabbed my zipper and zipped it as hard as he could while my hand was still on it,  I realized both of our heads were halfway in the locker and I could feel his breath aggressively blowing on my face.

"Gross man, I can feel your mouth vapor on my skin!"

He looked at me weird for a second,

'shit did I say something wrong'

He then said "You think that's gross??"

He turned his head even closer to mine and fucking licked my forehead.

My face heated up out of both embarrassment, and the fact that it was just plain gross. I wiped my forehead off with my slapping sleeve and whipped him in the mouth with it.

He started laughing before we went to go get Kenny and Cartman.

When we walked over, they were both ready.

"Seriously you guys, what took you so long!" Cartman said in his weird voice of his, "Were you jerking each other off or something?"

"Shut up fatass!" I yelled half heartedly. I wasn't too offended, but I wanted to seem similar to my normal personality.

"There's the Jew we know!" Cartman teased, "I mean seriously, you were acting weird as shit."

I rolled my eyes and walked out the doors of the building, we were headed to my house!

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

WORDS, 1097.