[7]I AM PANIC 😱😱😱😞😞

Stan Marsh POV

Warning:mention of substance abuse

I ran into the school building, gripping onto Kyles thin arm. It had some muscle but not too much. My lungs hurt. The panic in my chest spread all over.

"I-" I wheezed, "Cant breathe at all man!" I coughed.

"Y-you wheezed like weezer!" Kyle exclaimed as we continued to run to our 2nd period.

We ran into the classroom, a very concerned looking teacher stared at us. I was gasping for air while we were gripping onto each other's arms.

"Well gee-wiz fellas!" Butters exclaimed, "Y-you guys look like sh- crap!"

"I know butters," I sighed as I sat in my seat.

As we can all infer, the teacher scolded the entire class (mostly Kyle and I) for being late all the time. Kyle looked like he was going to explode, he is rarely late. If I didn't sit away from him I would have patted his back. Wait.. is he tearing up?

I wanted to get up so bad, but wouldn't that get us in trouble again and give him more reason to cry? Fuck I hated thinking logically. People get mad at me for thinking realistically. Thinking purely optimistic leads you into a rabbit hole of illusion and disappointment. While the other leads you to anxiety, depression, all of the above, it at least gets you further. I hated how I thought this way.

People always come to me for some sort of advice but I can never sort out my own problems. I'm aware of this, but there's not much I know to do about it. You wanna know the reason I like wine so much? It makes me delusional, It makes me go to one spectrum straight to the other, and it numbs your emotions. The thing I hate though is I can't seem to remember the things that made me happy. It's numbing me too fast, to easily.

I got knocked out of my thoughts when Butters screamed, "Run for your lives fuckers!"

The fire alarm started to go off, sprinklers along with it. People screamed and ran to each other. I shot out of my seat and went to grab Kyle. Butters and Tweak were already out of the classroom, Craig following behind closely. Those motherfuckers knew how to haul ass.

I grabbed Kyle and ran towards the exit, the fire was in the corner of the classroom. A kid had lit a fire! My sensors were going overdrive. I knew I had to do one thing. Run.

Once I was out of the classroom I slowed down, I realized the fire wouldn't spread that fast.

"Uh, Stan?" Kyle said blushing, "Your hanging on a bit tight there bud."

I looked down, my arm was wrapped around Kyles shoulder and I was holding his side. I stayed there for a second before quickly moving.

"I'm sorry! did I hurt you??" I asked frantically, holding Kyles face in my hands while turning it over to the side.

"Stan, the fire alarm is still going off."

"Oh shit!"

———————————time skip ig??—————-

We were going to go back inside after the fire drill, when I overheard Butters snicker from behind.

"Why are you laughing dude?" I turned around to look him in the eyes.

He had a guilty look and quickly faced his shoes. Damn now I felt bad. I examined Butters closer, WAIT?? WHAT THE HELL IS IN HIS POCKET??!

"Butters! Why do you have matches in your pocket?" I looked at him wide eyed.

His voice changed tone slightly, and with a smirk he said "Vic Chaos, no need to thank me for getting you fellas out of extra class work ."

He turned around and went to find someone else, I was flabbergasted. Butters started the fire?? I mean he did do us a favor, but like, he could have killed someone? Does he like Chaos that much? I need to keep an eye on him, he has something... different, about him.

Once we were in the building we had to go to whatever class we needed to be in. I went to go back to second period, when I saw Butters shake his head at me. No? Alright, I will go to third then..

I walked into 3rd period, I found Kyle aimlessly walking in the hallways. So he was with me. The teacher told us to sit down so we did. We started to learn about random ass shit. I cant believe Butters did that, he's so sweet.. Was it really him? Or was Vic Chaos another person.?He has tried things like this before though.

"Hey stan," Kyle whispered, tapping my shoulder.

"Ah huh?"

"Wanna meet up after school?"

"sure," I smiled at him.

He flashed a half smile at me and turned to look at his page. I blushed, his thick brows went into a thinking shape. He has a neutral eye shape and his had a bridge. He was beautiful. His nose was beautiful and his eyes were pretty. I caught myself staring and looked away quickly.

I became more aware of the fact our legs were touching, I couldn't move them or else he might get upset. Will he get upset? Probably not, but what if it makes him feel gross? I didn't know what to do in that regard, my thoughts went from 40-100 when he began to intertwine his fingers with mine. I couldn't ignore that. They were lanky and somewhat cold.

"Your cold?" I asked softly.

He nodded his head while staring at his paper and squeezed my hand tighter. I felt someone, or something.

I looked around the room and saw Craig staring at me. He had an eye brow quirked. He still kept the same expression past that. I blushed furiously, knowing what that smirk was implying, me and Kyle were homo. I will not specify which homo that is. The options are homo-cide, and homo-romantic. Not homosexual because I can't imaging Kyle doing anything along the lines of sex, but a kiss- ok brain shut the fuck up I know your onto something and I don't like it.

RING RING.

Oh shit why is Craig coming over here, am I still holding Kyles hand?

————————————————————————

1100 words

IM SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES I AM STARTING SCHOOL AND HAD TO GET A HAR CUT 😩😩

Also I'm getting really tired of the Tegridy weed thing in South Park so stan lives in his normal house with some reference to the weed and substance abuse eventually. I AM LORDE YAYAYA