[6] MANIACCMANIACC 😏🎂

•Stan marsh POV•

'SHES A MANIICAACCCC MANIACC OH LAW-'  I heard something slam on a wood surface. I heard someone grunt in annoyance.

"I wish you'd slam me that hard" I heard someone say, I think Kenny?

"Shut up," the same voice as earlier said, Kyle?

I sat up in the bed, and looked around the room. Kyle had plates of food.

"I have some extra you can bring home Ken."

"Thank you!" Kenny smiled fondly.

"Oh, no bacon?" Cartman sighed disappointed.

"We're Jewish, we don't eat pork," Kyle deadpanned.

Cartman blushed, he was probably embarrassed he forgot the fact, and therefore couldn't use it against him.

"Oh hey Stan!" Kyle grinned fondly at me, "I made some eggs and toast with beans!"

I blushed, he really care that much about me? Wait, he made some for Cartman too so i'm not too special. The happy feeling in my stomach calmed down.

"Thank you Kyle," I sighed as I grabbed a fork and stabbed into the egg.

It had a cooked, but runny yolk. There were beans too, everything was separated which I was grateful for since texture is annoying. I looked around and nobody else had separated food. I smiled, alright so I was more important than Cartman. I took a mouthful of bbq beans, it was DAMN good.

"Wait isn't this meal british?!" Cartman screamed.

"Uhh, typically yes," Kyle said cautiously.

"I can't eat british food!" Cartman yelled, "it's against my religious beliefs!"

Cartman smirked and continued to eat, alright looks like he thought of how to make fun of Kyle. Kenny absolutely was HAMMING DOWN on this food. He was deep throating the fork practically.

"Kenny, ya good man?" I asked worriedly, he could seriously injure himself.

"Yeahubsmmimfine- AGH!" Kenny had stabbed himself in the back of the throat.

"Oh my God! They killed Kenny!"

"You bastards!"

I think kenny went downstairs and left or something because he wasn't in the room anymore. We walked downstairs and turned on PBS kids. Cartman secretly loved PBS kids, he drank too much cough syrup one night and spilled that secret out to me and Kenny. Kyle couldn't make it. Arthur started playing on the tv.

"And I said Hey! What a wonderful kinda day.." Kyle started singing, he sounded REALLY cute, his voice always goes higher when he sings.

Cartman eventually joined in, so I assumed it was okay too. Cartman surprisingly had a good singing voice, his timing and tone was on point.

"AND GET ALONG WITH EACHOTHERRR!!!" We sang in perfect harmony. Me doing the low note, Kyle doing the high, and Cartman doing the middle note.

We burst out laughing and aggressively slapped each other on the back.

"What would you guys do if you fell into a sewer?" I asked impulsively.

"I would either die, or create a money generating scheme," Cartman said self assured while nodding, "I have thought this through a lot."

"I would try to get out," Kyle said looking concerned, "I think kenny would befriend the rats."

I nodded and continued to watch Arthur. They had a bit going on where everyone was a paper cut out, and everyone's voice was sorta scratchy and there were aliens.

"I think our shows animation would be similar to that if it was real," Kyle nodded to himself.

"That animation with primus?" said Cartman.

"Yes."

"We'd also sing about how humble our town is, other then Kenny," I added.

"Alright! Anyway people at school keep asking for my sexuality for some reason?" Kyle started, "and they get mad when I tell them it's none of their business.. like why do you wanna know?"

He frowned in annoyance at the memory.

"That's weak dude,"

"Yeah I guess."

I was kinda confused now. What was his sexuality? I'm obviously not gonna ask. Darn-it now my brains going to wonder all of today...

Gay? Bi? Aro? No shut up brain your being disrespectful. Ahh why am I such a mean person, are others thoughts like this too? I frowned.

"Wait where are your parents?" Cartman asked suddenly.

"They went to drop off Ike," Said Kyle.

"Maybe I should get going," Said Cartman, "screw you guys I'm going home."

Cartman halfhearted your waved as he went out the door, I guess it was just me and Kyle now.

"Stan?"

Oh shitt uhh.. "Yeah?"

"We still on for tutoring in 3 days?"

"Oh, yeah," I nodded to him when the realization kicked in, IT WAS A SCHOOL DAY!

"OH FUCK GO GET YOUR BACKPACK!" I screeched while shooting up from the reclining chair I was in.

"Why?!" Kyle said standing up from the couch.

"ITS A SCHOOL DAY!!" I said while running to get my backpack.

Kyle screamed, I grabbed my coat and put it on. If Ike has school and we have tutoring is in 3 days. It's definitely not a free day.

We ran out the door, closed it, and made our way to the sidewalks.

Welp, we're fucked.

————————————————————————

870 words

AHH IM SORRY I JUST STARTED SCHOOL THATS WHY THERE WAS NO UPDATE ☹️☹️

Anyway, I still am struggling to fill in, any suggestions? I already killed kenny so I can't kill anyone else. 🥲

WEE SOUND!