[5]GAHHH WHATTHEFUCAAKK 😨😨

•Kyle Broflovskis POV•

I blinked my eyes open. They felt heavy, and they burned slightly. I don't know why I woke up. Maybe it's my brain responding after getting less than a days hours worth of sleep in two. I don't know if that sentence made any sense since I am tired. I was about to roll over to get more comfortable in Stans arms, when I noticed Stan shaking. He was closing his eyes harder than usual and his eyebrows were furrowed.

Stan whimpered and kicked his leg out. Ow. He continued to thrash around.
Oh fuck I don't know what to do what the fuck.

I grabbed Stans face, I cupped his cheeks and brushed his skin with my thumbs lightly.

"Hey dude, your going to be alright, I'm here," I whispered worriedly, "I love you man, it's going to be alright." Oh shit I just said I love you in the wrong tone of voice.

Stan's eyes opened very wide, very quickly. He started hyperventilating and hugged me closer to his body. Our faces were touching, legs intertwined.

"Are you okay?!" I whisper shouted, "your safe now."

Stan nodded his head and moved one arm up to my hair. It felt really nice, but my forehead started itching. I wondered why, but then I looked up and realized. Stan was still wearing that fucking hat. The reason that kick hurt so much was because he was still wearing his shoes too. This kid is a mess.

I was about to fall asleep again when Stan moved his face away from mine.

"What's wrong?"

"Sorry, I couldn't breathe and I forgot my inhaler and I did not want to cut of my breathing at this second."

"I could cut off your breathing in another way if you want."

"What?"

"What?"

Then the unexpected happened, Kenny sprang up from his homemade floor bed and said "Wait what the fuck?!? Are you threatening to kill him, have him suck your dick, or kiss him because all these options seem viable."

Stans eyes widened and looked frantically between Kenny and I. "I uhh, don't know how to answer that."

"I don't know and don't remember what I just said, what did I say?" I asked meekly, I honestly forgot what I just said.

"You said 'I could cut off your breathing in some other ways if you want,' I think," Kenny said unsure about himself.

Butterfly's sprung up in my stomach as a large blush appeared on my face, I said that?!? I'm a mess! I squeezed Stand arm twice to show I was sorry.

"Alright we all have memory loss problems apparently," Said Stan while putting their back head down on the pillow.

Kenny just stopped responding and flipped around. I think he was back asleep. Lazy bastard, this is a joke by the way. I don't know why I'm clarifying this to myself. Did Stan just say he also had a memory problem?

"Hey Stan? What do you mean you think you might have a memory problem?"

"I- umm," Stan stuttered, "I will space out when the things around me aren't entertaining and then I won't remember what had just happened."

"Wait really?" I spoke a bit louder than a whisper.

"Yeah, or I just get depressed when I do remember because nothing appealed to me at all so i'm convinced everything's shit, and whenever I can't I get mad at myself, I don't know why I do it," Stan said sadly, "Dad says that happens to everyone but i'm not so sure."

"Oh.. That sucks man."

"Yeah.. I don't know what to do, the school therapist thingy, sorry can't think of the word right now, told me I needed to stop being so negative, and such a debby downer," Stan sighed sadly.

"I don't know what I can do to help, but I will try!" I whispered enthusiastically.

Stan looked at me with slight suspicion, but then smiled. He hugged me, keeping his head out to the side. My face rested on his neck, he twitched a little bit. I guess we both don't know how to sleep normally. I wonder what his nightmare was about. How close are we? Normal people don't sleep this close to their Best friends. I frowned. I could feel his breathing on my head, his lips and nose touching the top of my forehead. My face went slightly red and a smile impulsively showed. I rubbed his back a bit so he wouldn't have any more nightmares. My rubs because slower before I fell asleep.

Stan marsh POV•

I woke up to a bright flash. I glared at the source until it focused. Kenny, looking frightened had taken a picture.

"Oh shit! I forgot to turn off flash!" Kenny whimpered as he threw his phone in his pocket messily.

"Why were you taking pictures of us in our sleep?" I asked confused, because what the hell?

"I umm," Kenny looked off to the side, he took his phone out of his pocket and showed my the picture, "You guys looked kinda gay, sooo..."

The butterfly's in my stomach showed on my face, because we did look pretty gay, fairly homosexual. Kyles face was even pressed against my neck! Jesus! I became more aware of the situation and froze in place. I don't know what to do, I can't pretend i'm not aware of the situation anymore. I don't wanna wake up Kyle so I can't move.

Was Kenny still watching? I looked over and saw Kenny poking Cartmans shoulder. Oh shit oh Fuck. Maybe if I pretend to sleep it won't be such a big deal?!? Hunhnanananamsm-

"Dude what!" Cartman whisper shouted.

"Don't wake up Kyle," I impulsively whined, why did I do that! Now I can't pretend nothing happened!

Cartman stifled a laugh before I heard the floor creak. I'm guessing he was going back to sleep.. What type of mess did I just get myself into? Why was I so worried about looking gay, am I gay? No I can't be, I used to have the largest crush on Wendy. I even dated her for a while, we had a mutual break up a year ago though. I can't recall ever liking a boy! I mean I do think Kyle's pretty cute.. What am I even thinking.

With those thoughts running through my head neurotically, I eventually fell asleep, my eyes burned even while closing them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

1110 words!!

I'm not that proud of this chapter, but I think i'm getting the story going a bit more!

If you have any suggestions, just tell me :) because I might use them here!