[4] Beee whoo u rrr for ur prod 😍

{Kyle broflovski pov}

Alright. I'm glad everyone around me is tired so now my behavior is now not any different than everyone else's.

I picked up a blanket from the couch, it was a blanket I moved from my room the day before. We had decided to have a sleepover so I felt like I should just get all the blankets upstairs to prepare. I folded the blanket in my arms and began to walk up the stairs when Stan came up behind me holding another blanket.

"Are we taking the blankets upstairs?" Stan asked sounding confused.

"Uhm, yeah that's what I was doing, If you wanna help me go ahead," I tiredly smiled at him before turning around back onto the stairs.

I am very glad to have grown up in South Park, I know it sucks being in a hill billy mountain town. There are rednecks here too for some reason despite the fact we live in the mountains. I'm just glad I met Stan, he's so helpful and kind to me. I'm glad I met Kenny, he's one of the most caring people I have ever met. I might even be glad to have met Cartman, because as much as I "hate" him. He sure has kept things interesting around here, and he has his soft spots. He really loves cats. I find it kinda funny. Stans even helping me right now.

I walked into my room and closed my closet door a bit before setting the blankets on the bed. Stan quickly caught up to me and looked around my room as if he hasn't been in here 1000 times. He started at my calculator that was sitting at my desk.

I walked over to the calculator to see what was so interesting until I noticed I had written the word "boobs" on it and had forgotten to clear the message this morning. God why am I so immature! I glanced at Stan, he was blushing. Huh? Why was HE blushing?? Am I really that embarrassing? I frowned. He giggled a bit before sitting down on my bed. He patted the spot next to him.

"Wait.. when did you put on your filthy ass shoes?!" Kenny asked concerned from the doorway.

Stan looked down surprised and replied, "I don't even remember putting them on, I took them off originally though..."

I shoved his shoulder while sitting down on the bed, honestly his hat probably has more germs than his shoes. He was still wearing that thing. I doubt he has ever washed it. Since we are all having a slee- oh wait, what's Kenny gonna do about Karen?

"Hey Ken?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you going to do about Karen?"  I questioned concerned.

"She's staying at the Tuckers tonight." Ken nodded putting one finger in the air.

Oh right... I heard aggressive knocking from downstairs. The door swung open. I think Cartman answered. I felt a shot of anxiety, but I remembered he normally puts on a front near adults.

A few minutes later if aimless taking, Eric barged into the room while fake gasping for air.

"Dude seriously, your mom would NOT stop talking," he said still gasping for air, adding a few coughs for dramatic effect.

"Oh your telling me.."

"Hey wanna make fun of little kids on roblox?" Kenny asked excitedly.

"Fuck yeah!" Cartman exclaimed.

"Okay," Stan sighed.

"Aight, hold on a second."

They had all pulled out their phones, I was on my computer because it was right in-front of my bed. We joined some original 'Adopt and raise a kid' games. It made me kinda sad because they didn't play that cringy "Once I was seven years old" song. I grew up with that song playing while playing roblox so it made me somewhat nostalgic.

"Hey guys I got a boyfriend," Cartman burst out laughing.

"You got a boyfriend?" I questioned.

"Holy shit he does- BAHAHA!!" Stan and Kenny started laughing.

"BEEE WHO YOU ARRRRE FOR YOUR PROUDD-" Kenny knocked his head back snorting.

"What's the username??" I asked frantically, I didn't know if I should warn the kid he was talking to a 15 year old or if I should laugh.

"The u-username is 'M0mmym1lk3rs2005" Kenny was stifling a laugh.

Oh shit that guy was older than Cartman, Okay it's funny. I walked over and sat where I could see Cartmans screen.

Kyelsm0misab17ch: Ayo why there a hart 🤨
M0mmym1lk3rs2005: Yk why 😏
Kyelsm0misab17ch: 😳😳
M0mmym1lk3rs2005: *lady gaga's poker face plays in background*

The HORRIFYING looking man who Cartman claimed to be his boyfriend was holding the heart emote while spinning in circles aggressively. He looked like a slender, but he had the felipe head on and horns. Cartman was spinning with him, and he had a really badly made shirt he made of him as lady gaga, and the rest of his avatar just looked like him. He had to be careful to not get banned on this account. Last time he made an abs shirt for himself and got banned for making "boobs" and "nudity".

We continued to play roblox, I broke into a couple houses and shot unsuspecting people. Killed Cartman a couple times, and pretended to make out with a wall.

"Hey can we go to bed soon?" Stan asked yawning.

I was tired, but I still couldn't sleep if I tried. The rest of my friends agreed though, so I was forced too. I handed them some blankets and pillows to make a bed for themselves.

Cartman was about to log off roblox when he screamed, "HE'S A FUCKING HIPPIE!!"

"What?"

"He has peace signs and flowers in his bio and shit!" Cartman looked like he was going to commit a crime.

I slammed my hand over my mouth and laughed into it so he wouldn't hear. He looked pissed so I didn't want anything to do with that.

Kenny turned out the lights, I was about to go into the bed before I realized I didn't have enough blankets for Stan!

"Hey dude, I didn't have enough clean blankets," I stated sadly, "You can sleep in my bed though."

"I- Um, alright!" Stan stammered.

I climbed into the bed and patted the spot next to me, Stan climbed in next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and patted my head. Oh my he was very close.. I could feel his breath on my forehead. I smiled, It was nice. I felt strange, but not as vulnerable.

I went up to play with his hair, but he was still wearing that fucking hat. My eyes widened slightly. I brought my foot down to kick Stans, he was still wearing his shoes too.

I wanted to tell him about it but I was too tired to care. I closed my eyes without realizing it, blinks turned slower, my breathing slowed, and I slipped out of consciousness.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

1200 WORDS!!

YAYY! I followed up with that one part in the description
:DD
Also Cartman was not really an online dater- that's what I used to call p3d0s when I was little so it doesn't sit right with me 😔👍

HOW IS THIS BOOK SO FAR???!! I AM LORDE YAYAYA