MC and prologue

The main character of the story will be Gun from Lookism,if you come here expecting a kind MC this is not your story.

He will have no connection whatsoever to the characters from lookism,just the ones from COTE.

He looks like this for the ones who don't know what Gun looks .like here are some photos:   

I will keep his eyes like they are because they are related to his abilities

Likes: 

-People with ambition

-Smart people

-Fighting

-Money

Dislikes:

-Useless people

-Being  bored

Prologue start.

In a traditional looking house there was a young man dressed in a white oversized overcoat, white pants and black shirt.

He was a handsome Japanese man with his hair slicked back and unique eyes. His pupils were white while his sclera was black, it looked the exact opposite of normal eyes.

In front of him was sitting a middle aged man who looked like the older version of the young man but his eyes were normal.

The middle aged man spoke: "Gun, I have decided that you will enroll in a high school ,you have two days to get ready."

Gun's eyebrows arched upwards and his eyes widened.

"What happened with me being the white ghost of the family? Why would you even meet me for something so trivial? I was already going to enter high school."

"That's exactly the reason I wanted to meet you officially, the place where you will enroll is somewhat special, Advanced Nurturing High School. You will spend all three years of education on the island where it resides and you will not be able to have access with the outside world."

Gun frowned and said: "What's the reason? I don't think this will benefit us in any way.".

The man sighed and shook his head. "There is no secret meaning in all of this. The family issues were all solved thanks to you so I decided you should go on a little vacation.

What do you think? No more wiping out affiliate families or gangs, just a normal high school life."

Gun's face became ugly. "You want me to play house with some normal kids just because you don't need me anymore?"

He calmed down just because the person in front of him was his father and the current head of the Yamazaki family.

"Is this an order or a suggestion?"

The older man's face became serious. "It's an order, just think of it as a vacation."

Gun smirked and said:

"You know that I have the same amount of influence as you, when I get out you better be ready for the consequences."

The old man grabbed the sword from his lap and said "You become more unruly as time passes. Want me to remind you why I am the Head of the Family?"

*WHOOSH*

Gun sent a kick towards his father's neck.

*POW*

The leg was blocked by the hilt of the sword.

"You still have it .old man."

"You know this isn't enough to beat me, kid."

He backed away and went into a low sword stance.

Gun ran towards him and tried to kick the weapon out of his hand but before he could, he saw the old man draw the sword with shocking speed.

*SWOOSH*

A large, shallow wound could be seen on Gun's chest.

Gun retreated exactly before the sword could slash him.

"You have to take this fight seriously or you might die, kid."

Gun smirked and said nothing.

He ran towards his father faster than before.

He threw a karate punch towards his chest.

*POW*

It was blocked again by the sheath of the sword.

Gun's face became scary and he said with a deranged smile.

"This is kind of fun, let's kill each other."

After he said that he ripped his shirt and jumped towards him.