Chapter 2

A month has passed since Gun enrolled in this school. 

Nothing really interesting happened from his point of view, he mostly stays outside and watches the students interact with one another.

Ayanokoji, being the only lonely guy in class tends to hang out with him. They discuss random subjects but it is mostly Gun talking.

They would usually sit on a bench looking at other people having fun.

Today was a rainy day, there were clouds covering the sky.

They were supposed to get their monthly points today but nothing came in. Gun was somewhat expecting this but he was still kind of surprised.

They were all in class, students questioning one another if they got points, it was chaos.

"Did you get your points today? I didn't."

"Me neither."

This was the kind of conversation that was repeating itself many times.

The hot ba- The homeroom teacher entered the classroom and said.

"Take your seats.

Morning homeroom will now begin."

Someone whose name Gun didn't bother remember said.

"Hey, teacher, we didn't get our points!

We're supposed to get them on the first day of the month,right?"

The teacher crossed her hands and said. "No, this month's points have already been allotted."

"But...."

"The points have been allotted.

I can say that for certain.

There is no chance that this class was overlooked ,either."

Another guy whose name Gun couldn't bother remembering said: "But we didn't get any points!"

"Yeah!"

The teacher smirked and said. "What a bunch of idiots you are."

They looked surprised by that statement but the teacher spoke again: "A combined total of 98 tardies and absences. 391 instances of talking and cell phone usage in class. Quite a month's work.

At this school, your grades and performance evaluations are reflected in the monthly points you're given.

My assessment of you, has resulted in the loss of all 100.000 points you were to be given.

The points you're receiving for this month...

are zero."

This shocked most of the students expect few who had no negative reaction upon receiving this information.

Ayanokoji looked as lax as ever, Horikita was writing something in her notebook, Koenji was cutting his nails and Gun had a smile on his face.

The guy with the shitty haircut(Ike) said: "You mean I have to live on no money this month?"

The other dumbass(Yamauchi) said: "Wh-What the heck?

...No one told us that."

"Did you really think that mere high school students were going to be given 100.00 yen a month to spend without a single catch?

That's absurd. Use your common sense. If you had doubts, why did you do nothing about them?

I told you on the first day, didn't I?

This school judges students based on merit. Which means you're all worth nothing.

You're garbage."

The whole class was silent after getting that information.