Chapter 1

In a bus there were all kinds of people, but the ones that stood out the most were some teenagers in a red uniform, there were a lot of them sitting down.

One that especially stood out was Park Gun. He had a bandage over his right eye and you could see a big scar between his eyes. He was sitting with one leg over the other looking at the place he will spend three years of his life.

 He was sitting with one leg over the other looking at the place he will spend three years of his life

The scar was the result of his fight with his dad, possibly the best sword user in all of Japan.

His father didn't get out safe either. He had to get steel pins in a lot of bones.

'That fucker, he really had to aim for my eyes. Good thing I didn't receive any damage to them and I got just some scars.'

A lot of people were looking at him for some reason, maybe because he looked nothing like a high schooler, but the same could be said for the blonde on the same bus.

Gun had his eyes on him since he entered the bus because the guy looked strong. Above average build and height.

Outside of the blonde guy there was no one who could catch his attention

A cute girl with big boobs suddenly said: "Excuse me, but shouldn't you give your seat to the lady?"

Gun looked at where the sound came from and saw the person she asked, the blonde man.

"Hoh? And why should I do that?"

"Um..you will contribute to society if you do."

"And why should I do that? There is no law telling me to relinquish my seat, even if it is a priority seat."

That was true. Gun read some books that included laws and that statement was true, the reason he read those books was so he can act smartly while doing 'immoral' stuff.

The girl gave up on trying to persuade the narcissist and asked again. "Who would like to give up their seat for this old lady?"

After some time a business woman gave up her seat unable to bear the guilt she was probably feeling.

Gun was looking at this interaction with boredom visible on his face, nothing interesting happened so he was kind of disappointed.

The bus stopped so he grabbed his bag and left it, as he was about to walk towards the school he heard a feminine voice say.