Chapter 3

After a discussion he had with Manabu, Gun realized that there are a lot of more problems in this school that are being hidden from the first years.

And Gun has no intention of revealing these problems to the other students. But one thing is clear, his points problem was solved due to Manabu's abundance of points, but he won't spend them recklessly. He has to hold on to these points if he wants to have an advantage in the future.

He was outside sitting on a bench with his shades on looking for anything that looks interesting.

He was dressed in a tracksuit an his hair was slicked to the side. He was sleepy because today was a boring day so he went to sleep mode.

>>>>

As Gun was 'asleep' someone approached him. She was a beautiful girl with platinum blond hair and crimson eyes.

She sat on the same bench as him and looked forward, after a while she tried to touch him but ass soon as she touched him Gun was already looking at her.

This surprised the girl but she still didn't take her hand off of his cheek.

"How did you wake up so fast ? I heard your breathing, it was totally regulated. You were really asleep."

Gun didn't respond but he slapped the hand away, took off his glasses and said. "Who are you."

"How rude, to not respond to my question and ask one of your own. If you respond to my question I will tell you who I am."

She didn't seem that surprised by the strange color of his eyes nor his scar.

"I was not unconscious, I was just resting."

She looked confused by that. "What do you mean? Your body was behaving as if it was sleeping."

"Look, right now I am not even fully conscious nor unconscious. I am in between."

"So that's why your eyes are weird."

"Yeah, now answer my question."

"My name is Fuka Kiryuin, and I know about you kouhai-kun, there are rumors going around of a first year hanging around with the student council president so I decided to check it out. Turns out it was worth it."

'Was it that obvious? But it looks like this rumor is only spread among upperclassmen.

No matter, I don't really care anyway, but curious people like her can bring trouble.'

Gun put his sunglasses back on and said. "I don't know what you're talking about, beat it."

"No thank you, I finally found someone interesting after Nagumo disappointed my expectations. And there is no need to play dumb, I saw you talk with Manabu yesterday. No first year would actually interact with him that easily."