Chapter 11

When midnight struck...

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

You knocked out the watchers again with chloroform. You wore a similar outfit from the last time and head out. You jump roof to roof all the way to Boboiboy's house and jump in.

"Yo" You greeted as you close the window and open the blinds.

The girls tackled you in a hug and you were quite surprised by their sudden action but eventually hug back.

"We were so worried when you didn't come to school. We thought something happened to you" Yaya said

"Yeah, even Boboiboy was getting impatient and almost ruin the plan but good thing Fang stop him" Ying said

You pull away from the hug and went to Boboiboy. You cross your arms and look at him. He looked down feeling guilty.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n. I promise I will not going to do it again"

You smiled and pat his head. He was surprised.

"It's fine Boboiboy I understand that you're worried but there will be no next time"

They looked at you in confusion.

"Why? " Gopal ask

You smiled and said
"We're going to catch the little devil with our own hands. And I already know her location."

They looked at you shocked

" How? I heard her address is a secret so that none of her crazy fans will stalk her" Gopal asked

"Hehe I have my ways. *ehem* Ying and Yaya the videos please. "

They gave you a usb then you insert the usb in your laptop and start looking at the videos. And saw the one and only Angel Miller writing death threats in your desk, putting the white board eraser between the door, switching salt to sugar, putting a fake snake on your locker, putting a thick book on the door.

Someone else put the cornsnake in your bag, change your lunchbox, the venomous snake and changing the chemicals but she's still looking when that happens. You recognize the person who did the job for Angel. You paused the video and zoom in the guy's face

"This guy, he's the one who keeps telling me that a teacher called me and also the one who gave the letter and the water bottle" You said

"Why is he doing the job for her?" Yaya said

Gopal fake coughed to get our attention. He was suddenly wearing a bow tie while holding a magnifying glass and pocket notebook...

"I know... So he's Johnson Gray, one of the suitors of Angel and he's also known as the number one crazy fan of Angel. And he will do anything for her even if it's something stupid. He even beat someone because they accidentally bump to Angel and secretly sending death threats to the other suitors. "

They looked at Gopal with wide eyes in disbelief and amazement.

"What? Getting informations is my thing"

You chuckled
"Thanks Gopal... Now I just need Boboiboy's and Fang video. "

"It's also there in the USB" Fang said

You look at the other video and saw a man running up and a clip of him throwing a brick from the rooftop then he run away. You zoom in his face and it was one of the underlings that you caught.

"I don't know him" Gopal said

"Oh don't worry, I know him very well. He's one of my unwanted guest" You said