Chapter 12

That's Annie's bikini in the next slide and play the song, if you want, when you see **

"We have everything in the car already right?"

"Yeah"

"Let's get going then"

It's currently 2:30pm, we're all getting in the car to go to the beach, and let's just say after last night I'm not really in the mood, but I'm going to have fun, I have to. My life doesn't depend on him, we're just friends, that's what we've always been whether I like it or not.

"It's gonna be at least an hour drive so get comfortable people" Ares says sitting next to Scar in middle row leaving me to sit in the back because Lio and Julie are in front.

Great.

I go to sit and he gets on after me.

"Seat belt on bitches" Julie sing songs from in front

I start reading my book, A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair, my current favorite book, I love Persephone's braveness of wanting to live in a world you aren't from.

Her strength.

1 hour later

"Annie wake up we're here"

I wake up to the trunk open and the guys taking out the stuff

"C'mon let's put sun block on" Scar says getting out of the car

I get out and stretch, the boys already set up the chairs and towels.

I'm wearing shorts and a crop top with my bikini under, which at this point isn't even for Halston anymore it's for me.. maybe a little bit for Halston, but just to show him what he could have had.

Let's just say it fits a little small.

We head towards the towels and chairs where the boys are taking their shirts off and I begin to take my shirt and top off

"Holy fuck." I hear Halston whisper

I ask Julie to put on my lotion for me so I lay on one of the towels while she does it, wiggling my ass a bit knowing he's watching.

Once Julie is done I ask her to untie my bikini and I lay there knowing he's watching and it satisfies me.

"Hey are you mad" Halston ask laying on a towel next to me while the other run to the water

"Nope" I say with my eyes closed and my face turned the other way

"Are you sure cause last night-"

"We're friends Halston, friends don't cuddle"

"That didn't stop you last time"

Jerk.

"I was drunk, don't you have other girls to bother"