Chapter 22

Play the song when you see ** and the next slide is the tag house's kitchen, just you can visualize better!
Mature content ⚠️😋

Play the song when you see ** and the next slide is the tag house's kitchen, just you can visualize better!Mature content ⚠️😋

Sunday

**

I wake up with my face in Annie's neck and her pretty little ass pressed up against my dick.

She starts shuffling making her ass rub against my dick and little Parker becomes very aware.

I slowly start moving against her to relieve some pain, but it isn't enough I need to be in her, so I slowly remove the sleep shorts she has on along with her thong, and rub myself between her lips before slowly entering her.

Fuck.

"Halston" she moans waking up, and it's like I'm in heaven.

Not the way you're going buddy.

"Yeah baby" I choke out

"Faster please" she whispers, and that's exactly what I do.

I sit up to pick her up and put her on all fours, grabbing a condom from the bed stand, I roll it on and slam into her from the back, balling up her hair in my hand while the other one rest right above her ass to balance myself.

"Mm fuck Halston, right there, don't stop" Her moans encourage me to fuck her harder

"You're doing so good taking me, baby" I groan pounding into her and she moans in response

I grab her throat and sit her up so she's pressed against my chest, her head falls back while I slam in and out of her.

I put two fingers in her mouth and she sucks them making me groan, while I pinch her nipples giving them attention too, and she turns her head to kiss me

Fuck she's so perfect.

"I wonder if this is how it would have been if I let Jake take me" she says breathlessly

The fuck did she just say.

I groan pounding into her harder than before, if that's even possible, making her scream my name.

I push her head down on the bed and slap her ass, making her moan

"Who's slut are you Anastasia" I say

"Yours" she yelps out

"Who's the one that gets to fuck you" I say slapping her ass again, fucking her harder

"Oh, fuck, you do" She yells

I hear her little whimpers and I swear I almost cum, but I keep it together. I slide my hand down to her clit and start rubbing her in circles.

She starts breathing harder, turning her head so it's buried in the bed and she lets out a moan every time my skin hits hers.

I take myself out of her and she groans in frustration.