Chapter 26

Play the song when you see **

A break.

A fucking break.

"C'mon, we're leaving" Lio says before going back downstairs

It's been 9 hours since the whole "break" thing Annie said we're on, and we decided to go to a party with the girls, Anastasia of course included, I fucking hate my life.

Before I step out the door Ares stops me

"If I see you fucking around with some other girl in front of Annie, I swear to God I'll beat your ass." He says before turning and heading towards the car

I have mixed feelings about that, but right now I just wanna get shit faced drunk.

I get in next to Ares, seeing as Annie's already next to Scar, "Seatbelts bitches" Julie yells before Lio drives off like a maniac let loose.

Here we go.

**

19 minutes later

We all walk in and Sexy Bitch by David Guetta starts playing

"Let's go to the kitchen" Lio says

We all head over there and get drinks before sitting on the C shaped couch, Anastasia sits across from me with Scar and Ares sitting to her right and Lio and Julie to my left.

We're talking when some random girl starts whispering in my ear and hands slide down my chest from behind me.

"Hey Halston" The female voice says in my ear

My eyes immediately go to hers but she isn't looking at me, she's glaring at something on her phone.

She doesn't even fucking care.

"Why don't you take a seat" I say patting the open space next to me.

But she doesn't seem to notice because she sits on my lap, I look up to find Annie standing up and leaving while Ares glares at me.

Fucking hell.

I get up fast to go after her, causing the rando on my lap to fall, but Ares is quick to stand and get in front of me.

"Sit the fuck down, you've done enough." He says

I don't wanna fight with him, not because I can't beat the shit out of him, but because I don't know how Annie would respond to me being in front of her right now.

I give one last look at the direction she headed before sitting back down, the blonde sits back down on my lap, but this time, I push her off.

"What the fuck"

"Leave" I say and she huffs and mumbles something before leaving.

We spend 10 minutes in silence before Scarlett says to look over to where everyone's dancing, and there she is, dirty fucking dancing with Jake fucking Jacobs.