Chapter 19

Play the song when you see **

**

"Mmh" he groans when I press on his not only bruised fist, but cut up fist too.

If his fist look like that, imagine the other guy.

"You're an idiot" I say shaking my head at Halston

"Only for you baby" he says grabbing my waist and kissing me

I push away from him giggling when he starts kissing my neck, and tickling me.

It's Tuesday morning and I'm taking care of Halston's fist, since he doesn't wanna go to the nurse, and he's sitting on the toilet cover because he's too tall to sit on the counter, and he just barley passes my height still sitting.

While I'm putting a bit of Arnica gel on him, I look up to see if he's making a face but he's just looking at me fixing him up, I smile but his face stays serious, almost like he's studying my face.

"I really like your smile" he says tracing my bottom lip with his finger

"Thank you" i whisper going to grab the wrap

I come back with the wrap but he puts his hands on my waist pulling me between his legs.

"I love you" He whispers looking at me with so much seriousness I wonder if everything's okay

"I love you too" I whisper on his lips

We both slightly open our mouths, sharing the same breathe, until he slowly starts kissing me like it's the last.

"Hey are y'all almost do- oh, I'll just c- oh for fucks sakes nevermind" Ares voice is heard from somewhere in the bathroom, but I don't pay attention.

I'm too busy holding Halston's face in both my hands while kissing him with everything I have. His hands giving my waist a squeeze.

We break apart when I feel like I don't have air to breathe anymore, and his lips are swollen now.

We stare at each other before we start smiling at each other, and I pull away grabbing his hand to wrap up his fist sneaking a glance at him.

"All better" I say kissing it

He just smiles at me with eyes I've never seen him stare at me with.

"Okay c'mon let's go" I say and we both head out to meet with the rest of the group.

20 minutes later

"Get with your partners, you're gonna need them for this project" our professor says

"Hey Annie" I look next to me to see Jake

I texted him the day after the argument I had with Halston, it wouldn't have been fair to lead him on when someone else invaded my thoughts, I let him know it wasn't gonna work and we agreed to be friends.