Chapter 28

Mature Content ⚠️
Play the song when you see ** trust me!!!!

Mature Content ⚠️ Play the song when you see ** trust me!!!!

Friday

"Do you know where my red heels are"

It's currently 10:30pm and we're getting ready to head out to a party the boys are throwing at theirs, they won today's game so they wanna celebrate by getting drunk. It's day 7 of Halston and I's break and I miss us.

After target, we started talking more than right after the break, and I loved it. He told me about his parents, his mom is a fashion designer and his dad runs a business empire, he didn't tell me their names though he said I'd have to wait till thanksgiving, and it made me content knowing he has that trip in mind.

I love being his friend, we get to talk about everything and anything, but I miss him as a lover too, his touch, his smell, I miss his embrace, and the light kisses he would leave all over my body while worshipping it. Look at me talking about him as if he's dead.

"Downstairs on the rack" Julie says

"lifesaver, I'll wait for you girls in the car" She sings going down the stairs

I'm wearing an emerald green dress that reaches a little below my ass, fitting me tight to display my curves, it was Scar's idea and of course Julie didn't leave me alone till said yes.

I love those girls to death.

"Okay less gooo" Julie yells dragging me with her while I just laugh

We make sure to lock up and we get in the car to drive to Tag house.

this is gonna be fun.

18 minutes later

We walk in to a bunch of people grinding all over each other.

"Let's go to the kitchen" Julie yells for us to hear over the music blasting

We squeeze our way through the crowd of bodies, and finally make it to the kitchen to find the boys taking jello shots.

"About damn time" Lio says hugging us

"fashionably late" Scar says as Ares comes from behind her and wraps his arms around her waist

They're a match made in heaven.

**

I look across to find Halston leaning on the counter, staring at me. I lean my body back on the counter and gladly stare back, my eyes trail down to his body and find a black shirt, with black pants, I look up at his face with a soft smile.

He's so hot.

"Let's go dance" Julie says pulling Lio

Scar and Ares follow not so far behind hand in hand, leaving me and Halston alone.