New day new student

It was really early. The usually busy halls of the most prestigious music school was filled with soft chitter chatters and the smell of freshly brewed coffee it was a chilling morning. Cold wind was rushing past chilling the students even more.
The young boy had his semi worn out blazzer tightly hung on his shoulder to prevent the cold. While everyone was busy assessing their new gucci or Louis Vuitton fits the boy had a pale worn out oversized teeshirt over a new denim and a very worn out blazzer he sustained from his school day.
He looked rather outcast. And Jimin couldn't agree more he really was outcast. The students were giving him dirty looks and it nade sense. Everyone who goes there is either the son or daughter of a very well known persona of seoul or they have paid ransom to be there. But Jimin was neither. It was rather surprising how he got in in the 1st place that too being an orphan. He doesn't know. He really doesn't. All he knows was he filled the form because his hyungs insisted and he was emailed about the audition suspiciously soon. He attended the audition.
He remembers Yoongi came all the way till the audition hall while keeping him fed and hydrated. While the elite young boys and girls were taking pills and their parents were stressing out he remembered Yoongi just held his hand assuring everything will be okay. Jimin had sung a song Yoongi sang to him and Jin as a bed time lullaby. He said it was a song their mother sang to him jin and an unborn jimin every night.
He didn't expect much. He would have been happier if he was rejected but he got a surprising email saying he was the 3rd on the list of the top 10 selected people. And before him were Taehyung place 1 and Jeon Jungkook place 2. I mean ofc. Everyone knew that. And much more honestly everyone else aimed for the 3rd place. Jimin remembers jin was so happy. To the point where he broke his tiny piggy bank he keeps his saved us dollars and cents with the hope of getting Yoongi and Jimin married off one day. He remembered jin got him a small smart phone his own smart phone. Even when jin didn't have one jimin got his own 1st smart phone and a new denim. Yoongi too made his favorite chicken that day. So when Jimin stepped in he pledged no matter what happens he will not let it  bother his hyungs and he will not give up and quit like a coward.
"Oh my god Jeon Jungkook is here oh look Taehyung too." Rang out serious sqeeks and coos. Jimin couldn't see how those celebrity kids looked up close peole were swarming around the two.
"Omgggg Taehyung is such a fashion icon"
"Girl did u see Jungkook he is such a hottie." Were all the gossips. Jimin tightly hugged his bag to his chest attempting to walk away without being seen as much as he could.
"Where is the number 3?" Rang the sharp cold voice of the omega. Jimin froze and panicked as all the eyes were suddenly on his back the entire corridor was silent.
"You hey you poor kid u are Kim Jimin right. The orphan" Taehyung said spitting venom cold and dark in his voice. However Jungkook didn't speak a word his eyes were on the shivering onega who was looking down. It took him every cell in the body to stop himself from hugging the omega in front of him.
"Does it..matter Taehyung shi..i got the chance only fair way." Jimin said gathering up all of his courage not looking at Taehyung. He could feel the other omega's angry gaze on him.
"Too much mouth u got for an orphan. Did u use that mouth to seduce Namjoon ajushi?" Taehyung said pushing jimin causing the omega to stagger a bit.
"Taehyung that's enough." Jungkook couldn't keep it in. He couldn't hold himself from trying to save the other onega. Taehyung threw a glance at Jungkook and then an angry glace back at the omega pushing him to the ground.
"Charms u got there huh u lil shit. 1st u do something to Namjoon ajushi that he reccomends you and then u seduce my boyfriend with this act" Taehyung said he was about to kick the omega untill Jungkook stood between them.
"That's enough Taehyung what's done is done lets go." He pulls an raging Taehyung away. Jimin just stays there while others laugh at him crying.
What a fate of a new student