party

Here today at 7 party at mine make sure u all come." Taehyung yelled standing on the high tables of the canteen. It has been a week Jimin was in this school. Somehow survived all the bully.
"Jimin shi u must come u are our special guest." Taehyung said faking a oh so good facade handing Jimin a card Makin the omega panic.
"I won't be able to come...i need to help my hyungs in the shop." Jimin said panic evident in his voice.
"Oh come on how boring u have to come or the result will be worst." Taehyung said with a psychotic sweet smile.
"Taehyung shi.." Jimin tried but Taehyung seemed really intended to call him. He agreed. He will find a way to be there. Ofc jin is going to be mad about it but now its too late.
Jungkook looked at the hesitant omega. He really wanted the smaller to come.
"U can come jimin getting an invitation to Taehyung's party is special " he says. The omega finally gives a small nod.
Eventually the time of the party came. Seokjin was still skeptical about letting his brother go. After all jimin was still young to go out like this specially with a bunch of brats.
On the other hand Taehyung was mad how Jungkook always seemed so happy when it included jimin. What was so special about this jimin omega.
The party was blazing with drinks and food drugs vapes and cigarettes. The loud music blasting through while drunk bodies dance.
Jimin came to the party at 8. A small bag if chocolates held close to his chest. Yoongi had sent some homemade cookie for Taehyung and Jungkook.
"Oh jimin shi come in. I see u didn't quite follow the dresscode was only gucci. Well ur punishment is a shot of alcohol." Taehyung smirks as soon he spots the omega. Jimin visibly flinches at the sound of Taehyung's voice.
"Taehyung shi i won't stay  i only came to give these cookies...my hyung made it for u and Jungkook shi." Jimin said only to have the pack snatched from him and yanked to the floor.
"Well me and kook are on a special diet come on buttoms up" Taehyung said forcing the bitter alcohol down the hesitant omega's lips.
"Ta..Taehyung shi...this..this...does..not..feel..good.." Jimin says when he feels the bitter alcohol down his throat but also feeling the wierd hot feeling in his body.
Through his blurry eyes he see a bunch of alpha's slowly coming around.  It only took a few minutes for him to know he has been drugged inducing his 1st heat. He tesrs up thinking about how many dreams he jad for his 1st heat and here he is.
Before he passed out he heard the voice of Jungkook before collapsing in a buff arm.