strange feeling

It was strange feeling a feeling like someone choked him. That's what Jungkook felt when he saw the pain in Jimin's eyes. He was guilt like his wolf was sad he couldn't be brave enough and save him. He pushed the strange feeling in the back of the head and tried to focus on what chat Taehyung was having with his lil kitty gang members in the canteen. The perfect couple they say. Jungkook chokes back a sarcastic chuckle. So much perfection still his appa always compared him to some Seokjin guy.
"..koo..UNHKOO...JUNGKOOK" Taehyung sharp voice finally dragged Jungkook out of his mind.
"Yah are u thinking about thay trash again?" Taehyung asked venom in his voice back again.
"Tae.." Jungkook couldn't complete the sentence when he was hit with the familiar yet unknown wiff of fresh earthly smell. The smell of after rain. The scent of freshly washed land. The fresh scent after 1st rain. He recognized the scent coming from Jimin earlied. He was attracted to the omega's earthy smell. Jungkook had very uncannily loved the scent of fresh after rain.
"There comes the trash boy Taehyung what do u wanna do?" One of Taehyung's newly acquired minion Irene asked.
"Hmmm nonna see poor boy is maybe hungry lets get him the food he deserves." Taehyung smirks. The smirk that Jungkook knows hails for end. He looked at the poor omega who just sat down in the lonely corner of the cafeteria rummaging through his bag. Maybe for the food. Jungkook really takes pity in him but them the strange way he feels makes him angry at the omega too. He sees the omega pull out a small packet most probably a cookie packed from his bag. He notices Taehyung and his minions walk towards the omega who was unaware of the dangers.
"Hello there Jimin shi. Enjoying ur lunch?" Taehyung sad leaning on the table making the omega look at him.
"Taehyung shi..am sorry about the morning i promise i will never cross paths with u..please leave me on my own." Jimin said literally joining his hands in front of the omega.
"Oh Jimin shi u see i am a very forgiving person so i got u food too." Taehyung smirks and indicates his minions something. And before they know 2 trashcan of smelly thown away food is dropped onto the omega who gasps as the suddenness of the situation.
The entire cafeteria is looking at them laughing out at the misery of the poor omega. Taehyung's gaze suddenly fell on Jungkook who looked at Jimin with pity and guilt. Blood boiled in every vein of his body as he walks up to the alpha.
"Come on Jungkookie ik u wanna hurt him too." Taehyung smirks. He knows kook a lil too well. He knows Jungkook isn't like him but he is coward. He will never do anything that will make him lose his cool boy title.
The entire cafeteria started cheering for Jungkook to follow Taehyung and do something to the omega who has already started crying of embarrassment.
Jungkook looked around he cannot back out or they will think he is not cool. He will lose his title of the most popular boy of the school. Gulping back a sigh he looks through his bag and finds a few bottles of sports drink he just got from the cafeteria and opens the caps dumping it all on the omega. Jungkook can swear by the name he will forever remember the look of sadness and betrayal he saw in Jimin's eyes. All he wanted was to get on his knees and say sorry but he has a name to keep. Jimin stood up without a word and left.
Jungkook felt all the pangs. His eyes never left the omega who is slowly leaving the cafeteria while people boo at him even when he had one hand wrapped around Taehyung.
The day was almost coming to end a few minutes more of this torturous hell Jimin thought. He somehow cleaned himself and went back to the classs.
As soon as the bell rang he immediately went to his locker were as usual several notes filled with words of hatered were stuck. He opened the locker to find a small bento box and a hoodie and denim with a note.
"Am sorry for what i did in the recess please accept these as an apology.
Jk."
Jimin read note and let out a bitter chuckle. The alpha really thinks of him so low. The pair of clothing and bento wouldn't make up for the suffering now will it. He took the bento box and stuff out and wrote another note locked the locker and left. Jungkook who was standing close by noticed and joged over as soon as Jimin left only to find the clothes and bento on the ground with another note.
"Am sorry but i dont was more trouble. Please don't try to be good only to hurt me again.
New student"
Jungkook looked at the note for long regretting his actions but then pushed the note in his pocket.
"Strange person u are Park Jimin u intrigue me more than i should be" he said looking the figure of the omega leaving.

Admist the Stormजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें