Chapter 13

“Lena, you can’t make me stay in bed all day, what if I have to pee.” Kara huffed softly as she ran her hand over the small bump.

“Then…I’ll carry you to the bathroom. I don’t want you to over work yourself.” Lena bit her lip as she brought in her bonds lunch on a little tray. The weird cravings had started already, so the brunette had spent the morning getting pickles, peanut butter and apparently poutine with extra cheese. Lena walked on and set the tray against the bed over Kara’s thighs leaning in to give her a soft kiss.

“Ohhh Poutine!” She giggled and clapped her hands together as she grabbed the fork and began to eat. “Lena, seriously this is not necessary, I’m only like” She paused as she counted in her head. “Eight weeks along. I can still walk and go to work.”

Lena shook her head slowly, “Nope! I talked to Cat, she agreed to let you work from home, perks of being the famous Lena Luthor. Besides I want you as stress free as possible.” She crawled onto the bed beside her bond and rested her head against the soft tanned shoulder.

“You spoil me Lena, seriously, this is too much.” She leaned over and kissed the top of her bonds head before stuffing another fork full of poutine in her mouth. She munched happily bouncing in the bed slightly. The brunette chuckled and placed her hand over the tiny bump and rubbed it softly, her fingers tracing patterns into soft skin. Kara finished up her food placing the tray on the floor beside the bed before turning to her bond and running her fingers through raven hair.

Lena leaned down and lifted the tank top the blonde was wearing and pressed her lips to the baby bump nuzzling the skin softly. “You are going to be so loved…Our little miracle.” The fallen angel whispered gently as she ran her lips to Kara’s navel and back down again. The blonde teared up and ran her fingers through her bonds hair then pulled her up to meet her. She cupped a soft cheek and their lips found one another, sharing a soft delicate kiss.

One thing to note about pregnancy Kara’s hormones were crazy, it wasn’t hard for Lena to get the blonde squirming and it was the most amazing thing ever. The blonde was horny, constantly, but Lena was hesitant about actual penetration. They had a doctor’s appointment with Oliver at the hospital this week and until then it was all tongue, fingers and a lot of dry humping, Kara was into it and it was hot. Before Lena could react, the blonde was straddling strong hips her fingers running through raven hair. A small chuckle left the brunette’s lips as she cupped that succulent bum of her bond holding onto her tightly, her lips moving against Kara’s some what feverishly.

The blonde began to rock her hips against the brunette pulling her lips to trace down the side of her neck nuzzling the soft skin behind her bonds ear before continuing her path. Lena let out a soft moan her eyes rolling back slightly her head clouding with a sudden need, the angel loved her effect on the brunette. Kara nuzzled over Lena’s pulse point beginning to suck against it slowly. The brunette squeezed the angel’s hips, her hands moved to the apex of the blonde’s sex and found her clit pressing against it gently. Kara’s hips bucked against nimble fingers letting out a moan against the now purple mark on Lena’s neck.

“P-please Lena, I need you.” The angel pleaded. The brunette flipped her over carefully and lay pressed her back into the bed.

“Not until the doctor gives the okay.” Lena began to press kisses down the blonde’s body living little nibbles against her chest and stomach. She hooked her thumbs into the waist band of the yoga pants Kara was wearing pulling them off her hips. She nibbled against each of the blonde’s hips, the angel groaned out slowly bucking her hips again, Lena chuckled softly and pressed her lips over the sensitive nub flicking her tongue against it. Kara cried out her fingers knotting themselves in raven hair as her whole body tingled, the things this woman could do with her tongue.