Chapter 15 - another auntie?

Y/n's POV:

I was curled up in a ball on my bed, pushing my head into my pillow in attempt to alleviate the headache I had from crying when I heard my door creak open. I didn't move a muscle; I didn't want to talk to anyone and I didn't care what they had to say so I would just ignore them.

"Hey, y/n." Wanda said gently. "We've come to have a little chat." I didn't respond in the slightest until I felt two people sit on my bed which only made me stuff my face further into the pillow. "Y/n, can you look at us please?" Asked Natasha, lightly tapping me on my back. I shook my head. Wanda sighed saying "Come on, don't be silly. 1... 2..." uh oh. I made the last minute decision to escape and run to the bathroom but as soon as I'd uncurled and started scrambling to the edge of the bed, I felt one of them launch themselves on top of me and wrap their arms around my torso to prevent me from fleeing. It was Natasha. Of course it was.

"Let me go!" I demanded. "No, y/n, we only wanted to come and have a friendly chat with you but you've been naughty haven't you?" "Just let me go! Let me go Natasha!" I shouted in her ear, making her look like she wanted to kill me. This time Wanda spoke: "No y/n, not until you apologise." I fought everything in me to push out the word "Sorry." "For..." Wanda prompted. "Trying to run away." "And..." "ignoring you and going in the training room." "Thank you for your apology. We forgive you." Natasha lifted me off her lap and put me down on the bed in between the two redheads.

I slumped back so I was lying down with my arms spread like a starfish. "I just want to be an Avenger." I sighed. Natasha immediately slid her hand under my back and pulled me back up into a sitting position, making me huff. "I know dorogaya (sweetheart), but firstly, you're too young and secondly, you must must must ask us before you do any training and you have to be with at least one of us. You could seriously hurt yourself which scares us because we love you." Nat said. "I'm sorry." I started to sob. "No malyshka, don't cry. It's okay, just please don't do it again." Wanda comforted as she scooped me up into her lap so the side of my head was resting against her chest and I was facing Nat.

"Was uncle Stevie lying?" I whispered. "Aw, no sweetie. He wasn't lying- you do have ADHD. But it's not something bad. It can be like your own little superpower." Nat said, lightly cupping my cheek. "But it means my brain is weird." I sniffed. "No, no, no. Sometimes you might find it frustrating but it's not weird. Lots of people have it and you are still you. Nothing has changed. You're just a little bit different to lots of other people. Like me." Wanda said calmly. "Bruce told me that your daddy bought a book about ADHD for you and mommy to read together." Nat said. "Okay." Was all I felt like saying. I wasn't happy but I wasn't sad anymore. "Cheer up, malyshka, why don't you go and show us your new tricks and then we can go to Nat's room to watch a movie together?" That made me smile so I nodded and led them down to the training room.

Yelena's POV:  

For days I'd been shifting the blind spots of the avengers compound cctv cameras so I might get to see my sister. It seems very excessive but I can't trust her; we haven't seen each other since I was a little kid and technically I'm an assassin so I can't trust any of the other avengers not to kill me either. I can't even trust that cute little kid who said she'd keep her promise. I bet she hasn't. I shot a wire up to what I had discovered was Natalia's bedroom window and climbed up the side of the building. I then placed a device on the glass that silently cut a large circular hole in the window. Pretty cool, huh? Anyway, when I had climbed through the hole I just decided to wait on her bed. My plan was to wait for Natalia so we would have an enclosed space to reunite without the others and if things got nasty then I could easily abseil out the window again.

Y/n's POV:

I was so happy that Nat and Wanda liked the tricks I showed them so I was practically bouncing back to Natasha's room, dragging the two women along with me. When I pushed open Nat's door though I immediately froze. The blonde lady I saw a couple of weeks ago was right there, sat on Natasha's bed. Was she here to kill me because I didn't keep my promise? Oh god oh god oh god! I shrunk backwards until I felt my back touch Wanda. I looked up at my Aunt to see what she was thinking. She looked down at me with a small, forced smile before gradually gripping onto my shoulder and moving me behind her. Meanwhile, Natasha had moved closer to the woman. "Well, this is not what I planned!" The blonde sighed, getting up from the bed. She gestured between the three of us, "are the three of you always together?" "No." Was Nat's immediate response, to which the woman rolled her eyes. "Yelena, what are you doing here?" "Well that's a bit hostile Big Sis! After all these years I don't even get a 'hi! I missed you! How are you?' No?" "Exactly, 'after all these years' how do I know I can trust you?" "And how do I know I can trust you?" I could see Nat start to get a bit angry which only provoked Yelena to say "cute kid by the way, is she yours?" "What, do you think I've been able to grow a uterus since I escaped!?" "You could have adopted."

Wanda turned around to face me then picked me up and walked out the room, closing Nat's door. "Wanda! I wanted to watch!" "I know but they need some privacy and if it does happen to get hostile or a little violent I don't want to be stepping in and using magic to save your butt because in a small space like that someone could get hurt if I lose control- especially if you or Nat are threatened." I remained silent as Wanda walked away from the room with me in her arms.

"Do you like Natasha?" I asked quietly. "Of course I like Natasha, don't you like Natasha?" Wanda answered with blushed cheeks. "No silly, I mean like like." "Nope, we are not having this conversation - sorry!" "Ugh, fine."

We were watching a Lord of the Rings movie when Wanda's door slowly opened to reveal Yelena and Nat side by side. "Hey! Nice to see you again!" Yelena smiled. Nat rolled her eyes in a friendly way and came and lay next to me on the bed and Yelena lay next to Nat. I snuggled into Nat, "so I have another Auntie now?" "Yeah." Nat whispered, smiling. I waited a minute, content, before another question popped into my head: "Did you fight?" "Shhh!" Was the response I received from the three women with their eyes glued to the movie. Well, I'm guessing they did fight because they had some new bruises and because they clearly didn't want to tell me about it!