Dyla?

The woke up with a heavy feeling on my stomach... I slowly opened my eyes and saw Seth's head was on my stomach. He was clutching my body as I would vanished in the air. I tried to get up but he just tightened his hold onto me so I had to just lay there.

I looked at my surrounding only to see my clothes shattered on the floor. My cheeks heated up when I saw my panties which was tore apart. I looked at his face which held nothing but a little smile of satisfaction.

I just sighed.... A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought about Clara. Is she alright? I felt movement on my stomach and I just looked at him. He saw my face and said "good morning my wife" in his morning raspy voice. Ok it was hot.

"Morning" I said as he sat next to me and pulled on his lap. He dipped his head in my neck and inhaled my scent. He placed a few kisses in my neck and turned me so I was facing him.

He opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by a guard knocking in the door. His face became red in anger and he shouted until my eardrum came out "WHAT".

I flinched a bit and not gonna lie the guard git scared too as she stuttered"s-sir mi-miss Dyla is here"

He let out a frustrated sigh and said "leave" he cupped my face and kisses me rough. He then pulled away as I was breathing heavily.

"Baby get ready and come down for breakfast... I have to go now" he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead and left the room after he wear his clothes.

I sighed and began to get ready. I took a hot shower and brushes my teeth. I wore a simple t-shirt and a pants. I left the room and headed down to the dining table. I saw him sitting there while scrolling his phone. He looks like he already took a shower and he was wearing a nice suit.

I cleared my throat to gain his attention. He looked at me and smiled "hey baby, sit down we'll have your favorite breakfast" he said grinning at me. I sit down on a chair and just stare at my hands.

The breakfast was served and we were eating it in silence. It was comforting until I heard a loud bang and the door banged open. There stood a lady with blond hair and blue eyes she was beautiful but she looked like a beast that could rip u apart.

Seth looked emotionless at her as he whipped his head towards me and grinned....ok weird. I just gulped down as the lady walked towards us. She just gave a furious smirk at me and said "so this is the bitch u left me for huh" she questioned Seth but he seemed botherless.

She came towards me but before she could do anything Seth voice came "if u dare to touch her I'll chop of your fingers one by one" he said as she stepped back.

She let out an ugly sob and faked an ugly cry. "What did she has that I don't have " she asked to Seth as he just drink his juice. "Leave Dyla, before I chase you about in my way.

She looked at me furiously and said "u think u could be happy after stealing what's mine huh? Just wait" she said as hse stormed off"

I just looked at Seth with a unexplainable face but he just said "leave her baby, she is just a whore" what?

"Who is she " I asked as he just looked at me with an emotion called guilty. Ok so seriously what's happening?."she was just my sex partner baby" my eyes widened a bit.

"Then why did you left her?" Ok that was a dumb or brave question but it just slipped. "I wanted to fullfill my desire before I get you but she was not that satisfying" he just said and got up " Gotta go baby, see you after work and don't try to do anything stupid and you will face the consequences" he said as he gave me a peck and leave the mansion. I just sighed and finished my breakfast.

But something was wrong... Who is she?