End?

It's had been 5 days if the punishment and damnnnn he was serious when he said no food or water for 5 freaking day but luckily Leo gave me some of his food and we bacame really close .... He was really a funny person.. he didn't even care he was kidnapped, he was still enjoying it

I felt a sadness when I realized that my punishment end today and I have to go back to him... And Leo.. I don't know what I'm gonna do without him...we were talking until we hard footsteps but we knew it wasn't the bodyguard "Chloe it's him.." Leo said as my smile fell.

"How you're feeling babygirl" he asked as I remained silent...." I asked you a question" he said.. I could see the anger in his voice... "Why do u care anyways" I said as I heard a chuckle from next cellar... He shoot a glare at Leo

"Well let's go" he said as he unlocked my cellar and came towards me... He came really close and dipped his face in my neck"I missed you wifeyy" he said "u-uh let's go" I said... He pulled my hand and we left the basement... I didn't even get a chance to see Leo's face...

"Take a bath baby the maid will bring you your food here and make sure you finish it" he said as he left the room... I just sighed and entered the bathroom and took a hot bath...when I finally finished, I came out and get dressed.

Soon there was a knock at the door..  I opened to see a maid standing there with a tray of mouth watering food ... I took it and thanked as soon as she left I jumped into the bed and ate my food it was really delicious but what about Leo ... I really missed him

I was just sitting there when the same maid came to take the plates and glass away ... "Do you want anything else ma'am" she asked... I simply shook my head and waited until she left.... When she left I began to release my anger on the bed... I punched and punched it until I didn't even realise the door opened and he came in..."so furious huh" he said chuckling..

I stopped the punching and just stared at him speechless.... He came near me until our nose touched

Ooooh getting interesting huh....

He stared into my eyes and my lips I didn't know how to react.... I quickly slapped him ... GODD!... His face was red in anger.. before I could protest hwta was happening.. he pinned me down with him hovering ontop of me while he pressed his knees against my pussy...his face was really close until I could feel his breath on my face.... Without any word he kissed me passionately and his hand traveled to my boobs and squeezed it.. I left a small moan...

He kissed and pull my lower lips with his teeth while pulling my bra strap and releasing the both at once "ouuhhh-u-uhm" he sucked deeply on my neck as I tried not to moan but I was failing....

He undressed me and himself.... I wanted to stop him but my body was against me... He continued to kiss me passionately while he grabbed my breasts and squeezed it gently a gasp escaped my lips.. he pushed me down on the bed and pulled the bedsheet over us..

We were now under the blanket and he thrusted himself in me..... It was big .... He punded in me really hard and the room was full of my moans and his grunts.... After 2 hours of sex he finally leave me... We were both breathing heavily on the bed when he looked and me and smiled... To be honest, it was scary....

I just stared at him he came near to me and kisses my forehead and cuddled me..."r u tired love" he asked as he rub his face with mine...."yes" it came as a whisper... "Well... You shouldn't be tired too fast since our honeymoon is next week"

WHAT!? He saw my expression and just smirked and kissed me.. I pushed him"get off me" I said as he just said "oh love you can be feisty for now but" he nibbled on my ear "to our need to accept the fact that you are mine" he said that and hugged me tightly and fell into a deep sleep... I wish he never wakes up....

Tears fell down my cheek.... I don't want this .... I can't do this anymore.. I slowly get up and saw a blade in the bathroom... I took it I'm sorry chlara...in one swift motion.. I cut it deeply, blood gushed down as I felt my life leave my body and my eyes forcing to shut it I Love You Sam... That was my last word....