Broken

I was heading to our room to ease the headache I had about Dyla.... Who was she... I opened the door and went inside the room.

I layed flat on the bed and stared at the ceiling... What has my life became into.. I lost every person that I loved the most my parents,Sam.. a tear fell down my cheek.. why does he need to die... I loved him truly..I still remember 2 years ago what happened on my sister's birthday..

2 years ago

I made sure everything was set and the doorbell rang.. it's Sam ... I checked my appearance one last time and ran to the door and opened it.. "heyy gurll... Yo-youre beautiful" he said as his cheek turned slightly pink.. I blushed a little and asked him to come in..

"So where is the birthday baby" he asked as clara came in running in a princess dress and jumped into him. " Sammm!!" He picked her up and twirled her around.

"I missed you Soo much" she said as she layed her head on his chest.." I missed you too baby" I coughed to get their attention.. Sam looked at me and said " yea I missed you too.... Baby"  he said as I go red as tomatoes "haha you've got two babies now.

Before I could say anything the door bell rang.. who it could be? ... I thought as I opened the door to see the delivery man... Oh yea I ordered pizza. I quickly payed him and brought it.. Sam has already set up the table with the cake.

Chlara cut her cake and fed me, I fed her back and it was Sam's turn... Oh no I know exactly what's going to happen.

I handful of cake flew directly into his face.and there was soon a cake fight.. the living room was completely shattered... Oh no.. my face turned pale.. Sam came to me and whispered "don't worry I already arranged a maid to clean that up after we finish our party" he said as I sighed in relief .

We began to eat our pizza while watching some TV shows... We laughed and it was a great time

Now

My eyes shot open when I hear knock on the door. I quickly wiped the tears and went to the door. A maid stand there with a tray of food.

"Ma'am you're lunch" she said but I was not in the mood to eat .. I politely declined her.. she hesitated a bit but later she went back.

U went back to my bed and wait.. his drawer was open... He would never let me touch that particular drawer so I'm curious now.

I walked towards the drawer and pulled it further more. There was a few files... I frowned but continue to dig in ...   I took a black fuel and opened it.. my heart broken into pieces..

It was sam's body... He had cut it to pieces and his bones was visible and it looked like he clawed in his flesh. Tears began to roll down my eyes. A sob escaped my lips.

And there was more files which held pictures of his victims who were killed in most horrific way ever.

I dropped down and hugged my knees ... I wish I could just died.. this wouldn't have happened If my parents were still here... I need to find a way to get out of here....

Hey guys I'm so sorry about the late update... I totally forgot that Im writing a story💀 but I will try to update often .,. Leave a comment in how u want this story to continue 😉