Plan-1

Chloe

I woke up and saw a strange room with a heavy feeling on my chest.... Soon I realized I was in a hospital room and he was sleeping on my chest... I was confused when I felt a bandage wrapped around  my head and then i remembered.... Everything...

Tears fell down my eyes and I tried to pull him off my chest... When he didn't bulge, I pushed him hard...

Seth

Someone was pushing my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw my baby awake... I shot up and hurriedly tried to kiss her but she flinched hard and pushed  me away "g-get away f-fr-om me" she cried... I was feeling really bad seeing her in that state... "Baby calm down" tried to calm her down "CALM DOWN??CALM DOWN HUH! YOU KILLED MY ONLY SISTER WHOM I SAW AS MY OWN DAUGHTER YOU FUCKING BASTARD" she shouted so loud at me .... Anger rise in me but I kept calm since she is having my baby

The door opened and the doctors rushed inside "ma'am are you okay... When did she woke up sir and what happened why is she shouting" the doctor looked panicked.... "She just woke up and it's a personal thing you don't need to interfere" I said calmly to the doctor...

"No it's not! THIS SICK BASTARD KILLED MY LITTLE SISTER" she shouted at the doctor.... A small gasp escape from his lips I just turned to him and smiled "heat are you gonna do" I asked him as he shooked his head and said "sir she needs to relax so it would be better for the baby"

Chloe

Baby? Did he said baby...Seth saw me and told the doctor to leave.... "Baby we're gonna be parents... There is a little man or lady in your belly" he said smiling as he rubbed my belly ... My heart broke I was shattered completely now... First he killed my sister and now Im carrying his baby ... But this is my baby and I would never let him near my baby ever.... You can't just sit there and say it... If u want it .... Prove it!

I exhaled sharply... I knew a perfect plan .... I plastered a fake smile and placed a hand on my belly..... "I'm really sorry baby...I have done it in my anger .... Would you forgive me?" He asked while taking my hands in his....

I have to gain his trust first .....I can't put my child in a danger situation when he or she is born... "I forgive you" I told that while I was urging to pluck his eyeball out and put some....no no not some a lot of bleach and salt in it and wanna hear him scream ....

He smiled and kissed my forehead and my belly...."thank you Soo much honey love you Soo much" he said and  he kissed me more..."I'll go and talk to the doctor so we can go back home" he smiled and left

"Bitchy asshole fucker son of a bitch sooo happy you're gonna see my child huh, that isn't gonna happen"

We are now heading back home... He was humming some random song which I found it weird... I have never seen him this happy..... he's happy now cuz he's having a heir duhh...

We have reached home and he get out to open the car door for me but I opened it myself and get down all by myself.... Before I could take a step forward he carried me bridal style "I'm not gonna let you walk all by yourself after this as long I'm with you honey" he said as he kissed the side of my head.

"Daddy's gonna give you a reward tonight for making me the happiest man alive baby" he said seductively in my ear...."what are you gonna do" I asked as he just smirked and told me "daddy's gonna pleasure you tonight kitten" he said as he licked my earlobe slowly which made me shiver

We went in and he made sit on the sofa and he called every maid,guard,servant, and everyone working in the mansion... "I called you all here to inform you that I will be raising your salary twice because my heir is gonna be in this world soon"

Everyone gasped and cheered and congratulated me and him... I just smiled "can I take a nap now please" he dismissed everyone and kneeled to my level "but honey you need to eat  first " he said as he cupped my face and planted a light and wet kiss on my lips

"Let's eat something first and then we can sleep or do whatever we want in our bedroom next" he said as he looked into my eyes deeply.... I just wanna spat at it

"But I'm not hungry"I said as he sighed and said "baby just drink atleast a cup of juice so you could have some energy when I fuck you in our bedroom" he said as he laughed and went to the kitchen....

Bitch what's Soo funny .....

Later he came back from the kitchen with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice....."here you go baby I made it all by myself " I took the juice and drank it ....it felt like swallowing acid.....

I handed him the empty glass... He took it and placed it aside"I'm sleepy" I said.... He picked me up "I can walk myself " "honey I've told I will carry you when I'm with you" I didn't say anything ...

We reached our room and he gently placed me on the bed....he smirked and unbuttoned his shirt and came closer to me "remember I told you I would give you a gift for making me the happiest man ?" He said as I just remained silent but my heart was pounding hard

"Um p-pl-please I don't feel doing it right now" his face fell....is he going to hit me?

"It's okay baby I understand the hormones it's okay I will take you shopping next week and you can buy whatever you want" "okay" I said .... It would be the greatest plan.....do you think he will come alone with you without any bodyguard?? Logic .....

I need to gain his trust.... He layed beside me .... I used this opportunity and climbed ontop of him..."can I sleep on you tonight?" He smiled and layed my head on his chest"I'm all yours honey you don't have to ask" I kissed his chest and felt his breathing heavied ....

"I love you Seth" I said as I layed my head on his chest "I love you more Chloe" he said and soon we fell asleep....I hope this plan will work ....no it must work for my child sake.....

Hey guys hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote this chapter and follow my Instagram.... Only have 1 follower now🥲as soon I hit atleast 20 I will post a clue what's gonna happen I. The next chapter earlier and you can share your opinion about this book with me in that❤️❤️

IG: sha_mal16