Friend?

My eyes slowly began to open to someone singing.. "I would never fall in love again until I found her" who's that? I asked as the song suddenly stopped... "H-hello" I noticed that the voice was coming next to my cellar.

"I-is someone here" I didn't respond "OH GOD.. AAAAH THERE'S A GHOST HERE AAAAHHHH HELP MEEEE" he shouted so loud. "Stop it stop it I'm a person" I said and thank God he stopped screaming... Suddenly we heard footsteps coming towards the cellar...

" Why the fuck are you shouting you bastard" one of the bodyguard asked the person beside me.. " nothing i-its just a misunderstanding" he said as the bodyguard warned him not to shout again and left the cellar.

"H-hello" I heard him stuttered "hey.." "who are you" he asked... I didn't know what to say.. "i-im his wife" there was silence .... "You're Mrs.Donovan?" He asked as I just hummed In response..

"W-why are you here ma'am" "don't call me ma'am... My name is Chloe and I was kidnapped by him and this marriage was forced" there was a silence again.. "oh.. I see.. I'm kidnapped too but luckily he didn't marry me" he chuckled

"So.. what's your name and why are you here" I asked him out of curiosity.. " my name is Leo and I'm here because..... He want me here so my father will give him something in return" I frowned"what does he wants from your father" I asked as he just sighed ... " I don't know .... Let's change this topic.. how old are you.. I'm 20"

" I'm 18" he gasped "18 and already married?? Damn girl" "are you deaf.. I told it was forced" silence... " Oh I forgot... Sorry" we just sat there in silence until someone came to the cellar.... It was a servant...

He was having a plate of rice... But he just gave it to Leo and left... "Hey you forgot there is another human here!!" Leo shouted again until my eardrum burst...

"HOIIII" "omg will you shut up" I shouted at him... " They didn't give you any food" I told him why the devil   locked me here and he won't give me food for 5 days. "Damnnn that must be hard... But I can share mine with yours after all we are friends now" he said.

I smiled at his words and thanked him ... Finally I have someone down here.... He gave me half of his rice for me.. it was really hard receiving the food from the cellar bars but somehow I managed to get it... I thank him again and continued to eat the half after he was done with half.

We continued to talk about our life and I got to know that he is a really funny person and really rich one... His father is a businessman while his mom is a house wife... He even told me his parent's love story.. it was really sweet.. " have you loved someone?" He asked as a line tear fell down my cheek.

"Yea... A guy who was really sweet and caring... But he left me.." I said as tears continued to fell down... " Did he killed him" he asked I hummed in respond and closed my eyes...

"Life doesn't always turn out the way we want... I lived a girl too we were in relationship for 3 years but then I got to know she was just using me for my money..and she was cheating on me .... I loved her truly... But..I broke up with that bitch"

" I think we should sleep now" he said as I heard some movement... " How the fuck am I gonna sleep in this cold floor"  I asked him as I just stared down " well you can't expect a king sized bed and mattress in a cellar" he said as I chuckled .... True

"Well yeah... Goodnight" I said to him as I lay down on the cold cement. "Goodnight... Sweet dreams" I slowly closed my eyes... Finally a friend.

Hey guys... Thank you Soo much for the support.❤️❤️

And thank you sooooo much for lovely comment like this

And thank you sooooo much for lovely comment like this... It really motivates me... Luv you all 🤗🤗💕😘💕