6 - New home

One day I woke up and my siblings were gone.

One of the neighbors next o my dad's house took them I heard. Later I got to know that they would be moving to Trincomelee . I of course had no idea what Trincomalee was back then. But now I know. It's a place far far away from our home in Colombo. It takes days to arrive there and come back here. I know it because my current family went there for a vacation. 

It took them an entire week to come back Thankfully just when I thought that they had abandoned me and I was about to die of starvation they came back.

So yeah I reckon it's a place where people go to have fun. And honestly GOOD FOR THEM!!

When they were gone I had a mixture of emotions about it. sad cuz I did not have playmates, happy because there were no fights while drinking milk. I did somewhat missed not having those two beside me while drinking milk. But I do not miss the chaos. 

.....................................

So this one day while I was half asleep I felt someone lifting me. And all of a sudden I was pulled away from my mom's warmth. And I was placed in a cardboard box. 

I saw three faces , two boys and a woman peeking in to look at me. It was a weird sight to be honest . And then I was pulled in to a cold ass room that made me sleepy . So I slept. Eventhough I was panicking a bit on what was happening I knew I was in safe hands. The woman had a familiar face to her. 

to be continued...........