1- Cordelia Goode

You are a student at the Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, we can say, a school for witches. It's been a month since you're here, and you noticed the supreme of the witches,who's also your teacher, Cordelia Goode. The looks she gives you doesn't really suit the way a teacher should give to one of her students, and so do you. You never deny to give a look at her butt when she's turned to the blackboard or even when she's walking on front of you.

She seem to be a really gentle woman,with a pure heart. But she also has such a strong temperament that makes you go weak every time she look at you from the top to the bottom . You're usually a top, and you really want to see how she is in bed, no wonder if she's into women or not, but the glares between the both of you always creates lot of tension in the air.

Y/n pov

God how boring can Madison actually be? She talked about her fucking dresses for the whole fucking dinner, my god I just wanted to eat my pasta in peace while I stared at Cordelia's beautiful features. And from her blouse tonight her breast were practically coming out while she gave the bottle of water to the others. And while she was exiting the room she let her hand on my shoulder to greet the others and me.

I was walking in the hall  when i passed nearby Miss Goode's room.  The door was half opened, so I took a look inside of her room, finding her half naked, in front of the bed whispering something. Even if the whole situations was really embarrassing, I was worried for her so I knocked and entered the room.

"Miss Goode...Are you alright?" I asked politely, trying to hide the red on my cheeks.

"Oh...Y/n? Yes I'm fine...I was just...changing and I've fallen."

"Want some help? I mean..I mean to get up.."

(I just stuttered? What is wrong with me?)

"That would be lovely..Thank you"

I knelled beside her, giving her my hand. As she took it, she stood up and suddenly pushed me on her bed,making me whine.

"M-Miss Goode?" I whined

She got on top of me, pushing my head back down on the sheets.

"I noticed how you look at me during my lessons Missy. You really like my butt, don't you?"

I was stunned to speak. The whole situation made my body tremble, while chills went down my spine. I turned my face the other way to cover the probably visible blush, that made my face burn. She laughed, taking my face in her hand, making me look in her deep brown eyes.

"I pretend a reply when I ask you something little girl"

"I-I...I didn't"

Her grip became harder, making me whine for the little pain

"Don't you dare to deny it..."

She left my face and started kissing my neck roughly. I tried to keep my moans shut, but when she cupped my pussy through the clothes I moaned her name out loud

"Cordeliah.."

she smiled against my skin and returned to stare at me.

"Come on Missy..admit it...or may I make you admit it in my way?" She asked me with a grin on her face.

I suddenly heard the door lock

"So Missy? What do you say?"

"I- I..."

Time to be the top Y/n. She obviously like you back, or then she wouldn't have pushed you on her bed.

"I looked at your ass Cordelia"