Mildred Ratched

You are a girl that has been recovered at the Lucia's Mental Health Hospital cause you are a lesbian and you also have depression cause of it. You're recovered there since 4 months but you're attraction towards women haven't changed. You're still attracted to them, you always have thoughts about kissing,cuddling,hugging and having sexual activities with them. Now even more since the nurse of you changed. When that boring, ugly blondie left,the nurse Mildred Ratched arrived to take care of you. You are so in love with that woman, but at first you thought that she's homophobic but nowdays she is so caring with you, even more than she is with the other patients. One time after the idro-therapy you were so traumatised, and she stayed with you for the whole recover, she even stayed with you for a whole night, hugging you and telling you that she wouldn't allow anyone to do that thing to you ever again. You felt so safe that you wanted her again in your bed, with you, cuddling like she did.

Now you're in your room after lunch,waiting for your usual pills. You always throwed those away at the beginning, but since nurse Backet saw you and you got a punishment, you started taking those, because there was always a nurse that made sure you took them. The pills made you dizzy, somedays you even faint and fall on the floor while you are still in the hallway. The pills for your depression, made you sleep, but those didn't change your humor at all. You were even more sad, and you ate a lot at lunch, to throw up everything when you got in your room. Mildred when she finds you in that state has always a really sad expression and she comes to hold your hair, and you always see tears forming in her eyes.

Y/n pov

I was in my room, lying down waiting for nurse Ratched to give me my pills, that will probably make me dizzy and sleepy.

The door opened, showing Mildred with a cup in her hands, I couldn't go in the common room because the other day I attacked the nurse backet so I have to stay in my room for a month or even more.

"Hey Y/n? Are you awake?"

I raised my head, sitting up on the bed

"Yes I'm awake"

"Good. I have your pills sweetheart"

That sweetheart made my stomach flip. She came closer and sat next to me

"Here, do you want some water?"

"Oh no thanks"

I took the cup and swallowed the pills down my throat. After some time I started feeling strange, dizzy

"Oh god.."

Mildred stared at me, as I laid on the bed a smirk appeared on her lips.

"You're sleepy already my dear?"

"N-no..My head hurts a bit"

"Very well.." she stood up and closed the door,locking it with the key.

She returned closer to me and as she helped me to lay my head down on the pillow I caressed her cheek.

"You will stay here for some time?"

"Yes and...I will make sure to make you feel a little bit better sweetheart" She grinned at me and her hand laid on my thigh, squeezing it. I blushed and moaned at the small squeeze

"We're sensitive aren't we?" she laughed softly,caressing my cheek

"N-nurse Rat-"she shutted me

"Mildred"

"Mildred...wh-what do you want to do?"

She came closer to me and she brushed her lips on mine. I felt butterflies in my belly and I held her hair with one hand, removing her hairstyle.