Alice Mcray

You went to a meeting that talked about the equal rights, so also about women that wants to be at the same level as men. There, there was a woman who just listened and nodded, and sometimes she intervened, also replying to you when you said that women can also do other things out of caring of the house and the kids and that also some women could be in relationships with other women. She didn't belive that was possible, cause she didn't belive that two women could've sex together or any other type of contact that a woman can only have with a man.

She's very attractive, and you want to show her how a woman can actually please another woman.

Y/n's pov
The meeting ended. During the whole time that woman, Alice, most of the time nodded. There were another woman,blonde one, that she always agreed with, I bet they're like best friends or something, and she had an argue with me cause she doesn't think lesbians can have the same pleasure as the straight people. I left the meeting, leading to the bathroom where I can finally smoke my cigarette.
When I entered the bathroom I washed my face (god that group of women talked a lot, my head hurts) and I can't also stop thinking of Alice, she's so attractive but like double my age and sadly she's straight for what I've seen and heard.
While I was drying my face with a towel,I heard someone entering the bathroom. I turned around and I saw Alice in front of me, I smiled weakly
"H-hey Alice what's up?"
"I want to finish the little talk we had before" she said, making my back move against the sink.
"I- yeah sure"
"How a woman can give pleasure to another? Like we all have a vagina don't we?"
"Well Alice... actually you can use your fingers you know...just like when y-you masturbate and also, when you push your vagina against your partner's well, that's one of the best feeling ever"
She stared at me with lot of interest, and she pushed her body against mine, opening her legs around my thigh.
"A-Alice?" I stuttered
"Go on, I'm curious...I actually never felt a lot of pleasure with my ex husband. I have never reached the o-orgasm with him"
"You have never?"
"Only twice. B-but I was alone"
She said her ex husband so... she's single now right? And she said she has like two children..how is it possible that she didn't reach her orgasm?

"Then..."
She moved her head closer to mine and our lips were a few centimetres from eachother's. I stared in her deep brown eyes, and I brushed my lips on hers. Strangely she didn't pull back, indeed,she brought me even closer to her, leaving her hands around my neck. We kept kissing for a lot of time until we both broke the kiss, breathless I spoke
"Alice....you're such a gorgeous woman"
"You're beautiful too Y/n..."
"I thought you hated lesbians"
"I- I'm not sure at all, but I don't hate them..."
I stared at her as her cheeks turned into a light bright pink. I kissed her cheek and hugged her tight.
"I like you, I can tell you that"
"I- I think I may like you too...Y/n"
We shared another kiss and then we went to my house, since it was very near to the meetings building.

While we entered the house, I took her hand in mine and I smiled at her. We started going upstairs,kissing each-other and when we both reached the bedroom, our clothes were all gone.
I pushed her down on my bed and I went on top of her, first kissing her lips, and then lowering my kisses reaching her chest. I took one nipple in my mouth and I started sucking. She arched her back and held my hair in a tight grip.
"Ah ah...Yes..yes just like that"
I started sucking her other nipple and as I bit it, she let out a loud whine
"Y/n...baby please..."
I kept sucking her nipple, as my hand went down, I started moving my fingers on her clit, making her flinch
"I-I want to try..."
I raised my head and I stared at her
"How...how does the only vaginal sex work?" She said breathless staring at me while she caressed my head
"Let me...give you an example babe"
I placed my self on her, I took her hand and I made our clits touch each-other's
"Ah..oh god" she moaned while I started moving up and down. We moaned simultaneously and she started moving her hips too. I held her hand tight while her other hand was holding my breast, massaging it. Teasing my nipple.

"AHHH Alice.."
"I- i neve-r felt anything like this before" she moaned
I kept fucking her for the rest of the afternoon and then we both fell asleep in eachothers embrace.

The next morning 4 am
"Y/n..Y/n wake up honey"
"Mhhh...what's is it?"
"I love you" and she kissed me

______________________