Ally Mayfair Richards

You are Oz's baby sitter. You earn a lot of money from this work but that isn't the only good thing about it. Infact Oz's mother, is a really attractive woman. She usually ask you to go to her house, even when Oz is at some friend's party.
She likes your company, she said she enjoys it.

Tonight you're going to her house for dinner, Oz is outside, so you decided to dress up a little bit more "sexually" for her. You want her to push you on the table, and to fuck you until you don't even know where you are.

Y/n pov

I have a skirt, not too long but not even too short. And a shirt, half opened, without the bra on. I wanted to tease her, to see her reaction. In the last week she's been more touchy than usual, once at dinner with oz she placed her hand on my thigh and she squeezed it a little.

I walked to Ally's place, knocking at the door. She opened it and told me to get inside with a big smile, but her eyes didn't look at my face. Indeed, they stared at my breasts.

"Good evening sweetheart...how was your day?" She said politely, trying to look away from my chest

I sat down on a chair in the dining room

"Nothing special happened today. I went out to some...dates with some women. But it didn't work at all. They were all kinda boring. But one of them is actually attractive, her curves ain't bad, her character either, and her...brown smooth hair.... with that short haircut she's kinda hot"

She looked jealous after I finished talking about my dates

"dates? Well you... you're young. You still have time to find the right woman for you" she looked around the kitchen, taking the chicken out of the oven.

"You're right...but I'm really more in well....middle aged women"

She turned around, looking at me amused

"is that the case? So perhaps that...woman with short brown hair that you just talked me about,is a middle-aged woman?"

"Yes. She is.."

"Do I know her?" A jealous but interested tone in her voice

"Actually, you know her very well.."

(Come on Y/n don't get shy now. You got this)

"May I ask you her name?" She said with an amused tone, while she kept setting up the table

"Allyson" I said

(I really said it? I can't believe it...god no wonder how she would react. She is single but still with a son)

She came closer to me. I looked down and I saw her feet in front of my chair

"Allyson...?" She said

She took my hands in hers

"Allyson Mayfair Richards" I said with confidence looking in her eyes.

She grabbed my neck, and she was about to choke me. But I didn't break the eye contact

"Y/n....you are such an interesting girl"

I tried to speak, but her hands blocked my throat. Nothing managed to exit, out of some small moans. She was hurting me but that turned me on so bad

(I know she likes being called mommy...may I..)

"P-please M-mommy..." I managed to say, and she let go the grip

"What? Repeat what you just said" she let go her grip a little

"please mommy..."

She grinned, raising me, putting me on her table.

"What do you want mommy to do to you?"

"Mommy, please...since I've seen you for the first time I craved for your touch.." I moaned in her ear. She held my hips, she licked my earlobe and then sucked my neck, on my pulse point.

"Fortunately we're alone" she said with a lower tone

She raised my skirt and look at my red lingerie smirking

"You put this on to tease me huh? What a naughty girl..."

"Yes just for you mommy...just  for you"

She passed her fingers on my folds. I moaned at the contact of her finger tips on my vagina.

"You're such a bad girl...Mommy will punish you"

I moaned in response as she started curling two fingers in me without any warning. I threw my head backwards and she bit my neck with her teeth. I whined closing my eyes for the mixture of pain and pleasure.

"OH god Ally.."

She took my neck in her hand

"For you is Mommy"

I moaned as she left my neck adding another finger

"Your pussy is so tight...You're still a virgin huh?..but I will change this"

She pumped in and out of me. Her long fingers penetrated me, my body never felt anything like this. With her free hand she unbuttoned my shirt showing my breasts to her eyes full of desire.

"You little whore date more than one woman at once...huh?"

"No I-" I tried to talk but then she pushed me down on the table, sliding her fingers out of me. I raised my head and saw her. She was unbuttoning her pants, revealing her red strap...

"A-Ally..."

She came to me, kissing me roughly spreading my legs again.

"We're lucky that you're so wet...It will enter you easily"

As she finished talking she slid her cock inside of me, in and out going faster every time she pumped again in me.

"Mommy...Mommy" I moaned her name.

I placed my hands around her neck brushing my lips on hers. She immediately asked me for some access and I let her tongue in my mouth. She moved slowly, making me moan in her mouth as her cock penetrated me deeper as she moved her hips to give me some more friction. When her dick started touching my sensitive spot and her hand went all over my body, no more sounds came out of my throat. I tried to breath but nothing.

"You little whore don't have any strenght even to moan for mommy? This is disappointing"

She looked in my eyes

"Moan" and she restarted pumping in and out, teasing both of my nipples with her fingers

I let of a loud moan and then i started making small loud moans that filled her house.

She then took me in her arms, keeping the strap on inside and slammed me against the fridge. I whined her name and she kept going in and out of me. I started loosing my mind and she carried me to her bathroom.

"Mommy please...My pussy hurt...take it out" I cried in pain, but also satisfied for the whole situation

"Your pussy hurt? Next time you won't see other women other then. Am I clear?"

"Y-Yes...I assure you"

"Hmmm I don't believe you"

we were now both naked cause during the travel to the bathroom, we slammed against every house wall and removed all our clothes while we kept kissing and fucking

She pushed me in her tub, removing her cock from my insides

"I enjoy making you moan so bad.."

She took off her strap and joined me in the bathtub. She got on top of me and she made our pussies touch.

She started moving hers on mine

"Do you like it like this baby?" she asked starting breathing heavily

"OH FUCK YES I DO ALLY.. Fuck me harder.. use your clit please...I'm begging you"

"Hmmm and you'll be a good girl for me?"

"I will"

And she kept fucking me for the rest of the night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------