2- Billie Dean Howard

You just arrived in a house, know as the "Murder house" but since you need some adrenaline in your boring life,you decided to go in without thinking twice.

When you went through the gates, you felt some goose bumps covering your skin, no wonder why or how.

Then you looked up at a window, noticing a guy,staring right into your eyes. You, without thinking, waved at him smiling and he did the same, probably surprised of your reaction at the sight of him. Probably because it was a house where lots of people died, and keep dying every year should scare people, but it didn't scare you. Infact out of your research of adrenaline, you also loved mistery and homicides. So that was your place, and thinking that you might fall in love for some ghost, made you even more excited.

Y/n pov

I opened the door of the murder house, god I already love this place,look at the windows, and the bricks the house is made with. Maybe they are red due to the blood of the people that owned this house through the centuries?

I closed the door behind and started looking around. Now I was the owner of that house...so was I going to die too? Like the others before me? Or maybe some ghost will save me, protect me from the others who wants to hurt me.

Then, I started looking around, leaving my travel bags in my new room.
I went downstairs, thinking that I will check upstairs before going to sleep that night.

I entered in the kitchen and I saw two women talking. One was quite old, but her attire was kinda attractive. The other, younger but still ages older than me, was blonde, wavy hair, and two plump lips that seemed so kissable to my eyes.

"Hello? Who are you? Perhaps ghosts?? I am y/n y/ln...nice to meet you"  I said with a tone of excitement in my voice. The two women looked at me and then stared at eachother.

"Billie... would you care about the new owner? I don't want another sad ghost vibing around here" the older woman said to the other

Then the blonde onebnodded and stood up from her seat, making her way over me. She stared at me for long moments, and then finally spoke

"Greetings young lady. I am Billie Dean Howard. I care of the people in here, bringing them food  and try to know the reason they are still here. And no, I am not a ghost. Unlike my friend"

I gazed at her, touching her hand to check if I may have trespassed her, but it was true, I could actually feel her skin, that became hotter?

"I- what are you doing?"

"Sorry...I wanted to see if you really was still alive like me"

She smiled a little, but I notice her cheeks starting to have a bright pink colour.

I was more near her, looking at all her features. She is really beautiful...god and her lips? Looking down, I saw her nipples, showing up from her shirt.
I blushed, and looked away in a moment, but she already noticed my glare,cause she was looking at my breast too.

We both smiled in an awkward silence. Then she turned around, the other woman smiled and winked at her, probably she noticed our embarrassment

"Billie, you should show her around, and since she's with you...maybe the others won't kill her already"

"Yes maybe you're right Constance....talk to you later"

"See you at evening Billie, I'm sure you might sleep here so...I will set up the table for one more"

Billie grab became tighter and she flinched. Then she pulled me outside of the kitchen immediately going in the living room.

"So...this is the living room...sometimes there is a therapist that talks to the others, but he actually need more help than his own patients..."

She still hold my hand, and took me down in the basement

"Here died lots of teens...they act like there is a sorta of scary game...and kill them all"

I gasped. Why is she actually telling me all this things? Distracting herself?

"Can we go upstairs? Perhaps you can get me a tour of the bedrooms"

I felt her hand becoming hotter

"Y-yeah sure"

As we reached a room upstairs, she pinned me against the wall

"What's up with you lady?"

"Nothing, may I ask you what's up with you?" I smiled at her

"I-it's just you"

Our lips were only some centimetres of distance. I pulled her closer, and our lips brushed on each-other's. She didn't pull back, she actually started to ask me for the access. I let her,already knowing I was going to win our little tongue's fight.

I took her wrist, taking her on the bed. She pushed me

"Not here Y/n...it's not a good room for making out.." she touched my and,took it and ran out of the room

"Where is your room?" I asked her

"I don't actually have one...but Constance's must be okey...she won't say anything to us."

She smiled at me

When we entered the room she hugged me from behind

"I have never had an experience with a...woman before"
I turned around and got her wrists

"Hm...I noticed" I pointed at her nails

"Are these a problem?"

I was going to reply but she pushed me on the bed, kissing me roughly as I got on top of her. We both moaned in our mouths, making the kiss more sloppy.

I smiled in the kiss, as then hold one of her breast, making her flinch

"Ah-" I put an hand on her mouth

"We can be seen Billie, I don't want any ghost to hear us..."

"They will anyways"

She took my neck, sliding her other hand in my pants, (God her nails) she started pumping them in and out, I felt the pain, but also the big pleasure of the whole thing. She went faster, and then curled her fingers inside of me. Then she got on top of me, removing her clothes, so I mirrored her actions and I removed mine.

Both naked we kissed, she bit my lower lip and sucked it. Then my fingers entered her body, she jumped moaning.

"G-g-good...good girl..." she managed to moan with a quite voice, sucking the pulse point on my neck, that made me feel so aroused, that I started to add a third finger

"Am I being good?" I said as I moved faster, and then slides down to suck her clit.

She didn't reply, she was moving, having spasms and holding the sheets. She was a moaning mess

"Am I good mommy? Your body seems to like this so much" I said with a naughty voice

"D-damn....I've- I-have never been touched like this before..."

I pushed my tongue with my fingers inside of her, she hold my hair, and she pulls it. Oh it gutted a lot, but it still make me want to feel her insides even more

"Y/n..." she moaned my name, multiple times. Then she stopped, and I felt her high coming soon.
I started sucking, licking her sweet folds. Then her juices came out of her core, I stared at the whole thing, as some juices reached my face, so I started licking her clean, even if her pussy was still releasing some liquids, but that made everything even better.

As I got my head out of between her legs, my face was red as a tomato, and so hers. But her eyes were shut, so I laid near her, hugging her, as our nipples touched. I whimpered, and she woke up from her really short break.

She caresses my cheek

"You're so good Y/n Y/Ln.... Let's go on a date someday hm...would you like come with me?"

"Ye-yes...I would love to..."

And our lips met again, but our bodies never left eachothers for some hours still.

--------------------------------------------