Reunited

☁️
After Hu Tao graduated college, she couldnt help but ponder where her beloved Yanfei was. Not that they were.. dating but, they had been very good friends until yanfei had to go do a higher educated college due to her wish to become a well known lawyer. They had been separated ever since and the only way of communication was their phones. But due to the fact Yanfei was busy with her studies, they didnt even chat much.

Hu Tao POV

" Yo Venti! " I shouted across the house, having him jump all the way from the balcony of the second floor all the way to the well cushioned couch on the first floor. " That could've went WAY worse than I wanted.. ANYWAY WHATS GOOD HU TAO WHAT U NEED?? " He jumped up from the couch and sat on the counter of the kitchen nearby. " Do you have any idea where Yanfei is? " I covered my face with the pillow trying to cover my flushed face. Venti put a finger on his chin and thought about it for a second. " Wait, she wanted to be a lawyer right? " He made sure instead of assuming further. I replied dryly " Umm. Yes. "
Venti jumped down from the counter and jumped around me " Shes DEFINITELY gotta be at Mike Ox International, that's where all future lawyers go, well atleast I'm assuming she went there since it was in proximity of our old high school. " He had a smile that went from ear to ear, looking at me with widened eyes. " Soo, are you gonna ask zhongli to take you to your obviously cherished girlfriend or no?? " I became red faced as if I was a ripe tomato. " Um, I Uh.. I'll ask tomorrow morning, it's literally 10 PM right now and I wanna get her a gift. "
Venti replied doubtingly " Ooh-Kay... Whatever you say Director. " Venti then began running upstairs to resume his cuddling with his probably sobbing boyfriend by now.

Yanfei POV

Ughhh, I've been studying for much too long.. I think I should check up on Hu Tao to see how shes doing. I grinned and opened my phone to discord. Hu Tao had sent me about 3 new messages regarding my recent inactivity. I feel bad for Hu Tao.. I should maybe visit her sometime as an apology, the problem is that I dont know where exactly she lives. As of me, it's pretty obvious I live in a college dorm since I'm saving up my money to buy my own office in Liyue, or maybe even build one with the help of hired men. Yanfei lays out on her bed in a snow angel position with one hand typing to Hu Tao, " Hey Tao, sorry I've been so inactive recently it's due to my over working. I promise that once I have the chance I will visit you sometime wherever you are. " Send.. Hopefully Hu Tao reads the message and sends me a message back so i can maybe talk to her about life, since I havent really started a conversation with her in the past week or two. All the sudden I get added to an anonymous group chat named " uwu emo baddies " I raised an eyebrow at the name and open the group chat.

( venti ) drunk archon - BRO I SWEAR IF YALL DONT STOP KICKING ME OUTTA THE BAR IM GONNA DROPKICK YALLS KIDS I SWEAR.

( childe ) zhonglis wet sugar daddy - My balls or my actual living kids?

( ganyu) ice ice baby- I dont have balls.

( xiao ) emo demon killer - did

( zhongli ) mora man - I

( beidou ) wet captain - ASK??

( ningguang ) geo mommy - ask??

geo mommy - FUCK YOU BEIDOU I WANTED TO SAY ASK.

wet captain - ok meet me at the dock

( bennett ) not leprechaun - 😳😳

drunk archon - WOAAAAAHHHHHH THERE....

( yanfei ) hutaos mommy - WHY THE FUCK IS MY NAME THIS ??

emo demon killer - ummm..

mora man - It was Venti.

zhonglis wet sugar daddy - Zhongli do you ever keep your mouth shut unless you signed a contract to keep it shut??

mora man - no