Checkmate. ( beiguang extra )

🔥 BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS I JUST WANNA SAY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING MUCH CHAPTERS IVE BEEN PLAYING RAF 2
THIS WILL HAVE LITTLE SMUT BUT OVER ALL ITS FLUFF OK BYEEE ENJOY <33

Ningguang POV

Ughh, that group chat hurts my head. I began massaging my temples trying to heal my headache. No one even said I looked good, but oh well I dont need their validation, I know I look good. I said out loud, my statement soon followed by a familiar voice. " So do I princess. " I turn to the side and see Captain Beidous portrait leaning against the door frame.

" And who invited you here? " I ask, my eyebrows were furrowed.
" Hey, dont take it personal I invited myself darling " She said with a grin. I looked away because I didnt want her to see my flushed cheeks as I do not wish for antagonization of my embarrasing action.
" Awhh, pleased? Hmm dont worry I won't tell anyone. " Beidou began walking towards me. She put her hand on one of the arm rests on my chair and her right leg was between my two legs, her other was to the left of my right leg. Her other hand was wandering about on my waist.

She closed the space between us, connecting out lips and pressing our bodies together. She bit my lip lightly before slipping her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue wanders into every crevasse in my mouth. Our tongues dance like wind against the ocean waves. Her leg shuffles between mine causing me to shiver. Her grip tightens as she pulls away from the kiss. She moves her hands to my thighs and picks me up. Soon enough, I'm pinned to the wall. Her leg is still between mine but this time her right hand is as on my head and her other was on my thigh. She went up to my ear and whispered.
" Checkmate. "
Before once again connecting her lips to mine and resuming a sloppy kiss.

After that..

" Mmh, beidou. Atleast warn me before doing stuff like that.. you left the door WIDE OPEN. "
" Eh, that's the pleasure in it. Atleast whoever walks by wouldve known your mine. " She teased.
I let out an angry huff.
She wraps her arms around my body and pulls me closer to her. She digs her face into the crook of my neck and inhales deeply.
" Damn Ning, you smell good. "
" H..Huh??! "
I cover my face with the palms of my hands, covering my red face.
Beidou chuckles before kissing my neck. We both fall asleep in each others arms.

a/n

SORRY FOR SHORT EXTRA BUT TO BE FAIR THIS IS A EXTRA AND IS NOT RELATED TO YANTAO IN ANYWAY SO YALL CAN SKIP THIS IF U WANT
Word Count : 500
MSOE ( Main Ship Of Extra ) : Beiguang