Aftermath.

A/N : oh em gee, i havent updated this in so long. i literally forgot about it UNTIL MY FRIEND FOUND IT. 😭 but im back hoes lets go 🙏🏼🙏🏼

—— Midnight ——

Everyone was sleeping on the carpet or the couch, intwined onto eachother and calmly sleeping. It had been a heated night, lewd sounds occasionally coming from the bathroom, guest bedroom, EVERYWHERE. They were all drained and had decided to rest and go out to a harbor in the morning.

— 7:28 am —

Zhongli was the first to wake up, he typically wakes up around 6:30 for work but due to the lack of sleep he got, he couldn't help it but wake up late. He sat up and dressed more presentable before walking to the kitchen, getting a snack and returning to the couch to scroll on social media.

— 8:00 am —

Ei woke up next. Hair messy and chest warm from Yae Miko cuddling it in her fox form. Ei cradled Miko in her arm as if she were a newborn, doing her usual routine. Eating breakfast, skincare then getting dressed. Her arm was sore from holding Miko, but whatever helps her rest a little more. After all, she was really drained of her energy last night. Miko woke up not long after her.

— 8:17 am —

It was very quiet, faint snoring sounds coming from venti could be heard over the birds chirping and wind blowing. Eula was awake, but refused to get up until Amber had, so she decided to scroll on her phone until then.

— 8:38 am —

Ganyu was sleeping peacefully on Keqing, arms wrapped around her and head tucked in the crevice of her neck. Keqing woke up to a harsh exhale on her neck, slightly flustered but looked at the soundly asleep girl on her.

" Goodmorning, Keqing. " Eula said lowly, making sure to not wake anyone. She doesnt talk to Keqing often but thought she was a nice, humble woman so she decided to give it a try.

" Goodmorning Eula. " Keqing nearly whispered it, making sure to not wake up the girl ontop of her. She was a bit suprised Eula had been the first one to greet her, but wasn't disappointed.

— 9:53 —
Everyone was awake but Ganyu. Venti had woken up and banged pans to wake everyone up.
Keqing encouraged Ganyu to stay asleep since she had not gotten sleep in a while. Venti chuckled and went outside, bringing childe and xiao to jump on the trampoline with him.

Everyone got ready and planned to push Venti into the fountain since he wants to wake everyone up with PANS. He could've calmly woke then up, but pans? Really?

" Everyone get in the car, somehow.. " Zhongli said.

" I think some of us should go in the back ! " Venti said excitedly.

" I agree, theres a lot of space back there. " Xiao said.

" Well, choose who. Ill be waiting in the car. Childe, Sit in the front with me. " Zhongli demanded

" On the way ! " He happily skipped to the car, Zhongli was never so bold.

It was crammed in the back, everyone was atleast touching shoulders. All the couples sat next to eachother, maybe even ontop of the reduce some space, Miko was unable to go into fox form because if she did, when she reverted back she would be fully exposed. Which Ei was fine with but she kept that to herself for the time being.

Ganyu was sitting between Keqings legs, while Venti kept trying to crawl on-top of Xiao, but he kept pushing him off. Amber and Eula were sitting on the seats, Amber taking up two seats laying down with her head in Eulas lap. Yanfei and Hutao were still embarassed from last night, so they decided to just sit next to eachother. Ningguang was forced to sit on Beidous lap, she wasn't angry just humiliated being seen like such a pawn. Kokomi and Sara were cuddling like always, I dont know why their so obsessed with it but they can do them ig
( i really hope i didnt forget anyone. )