The Party

!! KEEP AWARE !! ☁️🔥
Drunk Yanfei
Sober Hutao
Ei and Yae Miko get caught doing " honka honka "
Ships included

Yantao ofc
Xiaoven
Zhongchi
Kokosara
Eulamber
Ganqing
Beiguang
Eimiko
( I might've forgotten some that were earlier in the story but eh )

ENJOYYY AND SORRY FOR MAKING YALL WAIT <33

Hu Tao POV
Aauuurrrhhh, archons i'm so tired. Wait! What time is it !?!

Fuck, Its already 3:57!
I hear a lot of chattering downstairs, I freshen up and begin my short journey trying not to tumble down the stairs due to my deep slumber that kept me absent for an hour+

" Heyy Yanfei! " Venti shouted

" Welcome. " Xiao said loud enough for her to hear.

" Welcome to our humble abode! " Childe said

" Hello. " Zhongli greeted, shaking his hand.

" Awww, you all are so sweet for arranging this for me, wait.. wheres hutao? " I fell down nearly the whole set of stairs after hearing her acknowledgement for me.

"Ow. " I rubbed head where it hurt most and wobbled over to the couch.

" Welcome, Yan yan. " I said with a grin. Damn that fall down the stairs fucked me up..
She smiled in return and zhongli came over to care for my wound.

- 3 Hours Later -

Whewww, man. Everyone has arrived and the music has started playing. It isnt very crowded so I can move my way through and get myself some juice from the kitchen.
I hear everyone settle in the living room to vote on a game to play, it was between spin the bottle, truth or dare, or a pocky game spin the bottle. They decided that we could do truth or dare first, then pocky spin the bottle, then spin the bottle.

I jumped over the couch and sunk into the free spot that was next to Venti. I'm glad it wasnt next to someone I didnt really know. Since there wasnt enough space for all the people to sit on the couch and beanbags, some people offered to sit on the floor. Those people were :

Yanfei, Beidou, Ei, Yae Miko, Xiao, Childe, Amber.

( Everyone was their their significant other, or, who they were shipped with. )

I was a little awkward since Yanfei was seated infront of me on the floor. Her back brushed against my shin each time she readjusted herself. Which caused a shock through my spine each time.

" Hmm, Eula, truth or dare? "

" Truth. "

" Does your family history affect your reputation with city folk? "

" Well yes, ofcourse it does. If it doesnt then I dont think it would be considered normal. All I need is everyone who is currently my friend, or lover. " Her face flushed a slight pink and she turned to face Amber after her " Lover " statement.

" Okayy love birds, next! "

" Hmm, Beidou, truth or dare " Eula asked.

" Well dare ofcourse! I'm not a pussy! " Beidou said, full of confidence.

" I dare you to carve ningguangs name on your ship. " Eula said with a smirk on her face, pointing to beidou.

" Well it would be repetitive if I did it twice right.? " Beidou admit.

" Oh.. " Eula was whoppersquackled.

- 2 rounds later -

" Yanfei! Truth or dare? " Childe asked.