A Long Day Ahead Of Us

☁️ ( maybe some smut so if I do write some then I'll put a warning above the paragraph )

Yanfeis POV

Mmmhhgg, my head huurrrttts. All of that talking and hugging made me exhausted. I turn over to my bed to see Hu Tao laying on my bed cuddling one of my pillows. I shudder at the sight and freeze in place. Hu Tao looks at me and turns over on her back. Hu Tao places her phone down and admires Me. I'm a bit flustered but then I turn away and cross my arms. Hu Tao chuckles and tugs on my arm indicating to to sit with her.

I accept her offer and she grabs my hips and places me on her lap. She brings me into a large hug and asks me " Sooo, where are you gonna store the flowers?? " I look at her beautiful eyes with the illustration of a flower and reply " Hmm, probably in a vase on my shelf. " I smile at her. Hu Tao looks away flustered and falls backwards with me in her arms.

Hu Taos POV

I hear Yanfeis phone repeatedly going,

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Clearly frustrated, I grab her phone, log in and open the app causing the annoying sounds. It's just the discord group chat. I open it.

drunk archon - YANFEI GET UPPPP WE WANNA SEE HOW UR DOING AND DONT FORGET TO SEND A PIC OF U IN THE DINO COSTUME OR SHIRT.

wet captain - YALL GOT HER GIFTS??? WOWWW I SEE HOW IT IS.

geo mommy - Beidou, I literally give you gifts everyday thatre worth more than your burden of a boat, hush up.

wet captain - sorry mommy

emo demon killer - ew

zhonglis wet sugar daddy - you probably call venti daddy every night stfu.

gold digger - dont act like u dont call me daddy 😒😒

Hu Taos mommy - UMM WTF ARE YALL ARGUING AB?? BTW THIS IS HU TAO ON YANFEIS PHONE

ice ice baby - beidou called Mgbningguang mommy so and so venti calls xiao daddy so and so childe calls zhongli daddy

hu taos mommy - oh... anyways yall ever had an adeptus sleep ontop of you it's the greatest thing EVER.

wannabe cat - yes.

( razor ) furry werewolf - gey

ALL - BENNETT WTF DID U TEACH HIM???

not leprechaun- oopsie

I place the phone down and continue cuddling yanfei and watch some videos on my phone

A loud Yelp from my video causes Yanfei to wake up startled. Yanfei put her chin on my chest and looks at Me with a frown. " Sorry Yao-Yao. " I say, I'm genuinely sorry and pat her head. She scooches upward, closer to my face and boops my nose before pressing her face against mine.