Teaser

Jungkook walked through the cold night pulling his ratty jacket closer. This never happened when he was flying. He hated when his supply ran out before his next meeting. It meant he had to do the meetup while coming down. It led to the meetups he would rather not think about. The ones that left him bruised and bloody for weeks. 

Worse, he had lost his job. He had no way to physically pay his dealer. He knew what Namjoon would ask for. Namjoon was a man with very particular tastes and Jungkook still hadn't recovered from the last time. Didn't matter, Namjoon held his life in his hands. Jungkook needed it. He would do whatever he had to do to get more.

He shivered again and made his way through the doors into the dimly lit building. The house itself was nice, Namjoon obviously liked his comfort but where he did his business was always in the ramshackle building out back. Concrete floors that Jungkook had cleaned the blood off of more than once. He wasn't an official member of the gang. Instead, he was their dog and in return, they fed him drugs and didn't kill him. He was whatever they wanted. He'd dealt drugs, disposed of the bodies, cleaned the blood, and even beat up the people they needed beat up. 

Occasionally, he had to pay for his habit with his body either to Namjoon or to randoms on the street. He'd only had to prostitute himself in public once, he'd hated it. It was worse prostituting himself for Namjoon which was happening more and more often.

He stepped past the men standing by the doors with another shiver and into the large room. "Ah, my favorite little drug slut. What do you want?" Namjoon asked, his voice cold. Jungkook had gotten over being called a drug slut a while ago. He was, why argue with the truth?

"I need more," Jungkook said pathetically.